Chapter 26: Tickled

Jared growled and pushed Isabelle behind him before she was able to get a good look at the rouge. Isabelle became scared. She didn't want to get hurt by the rogue, and she most definitely did not want Jared to get hurt. For some reason, she could imagine herself going through complete and truely horrible pain. She most certainly did not want to experience that.

Isabelle peaked up over Jared's shoulder, which was really hard for her considering that he was about a foot taller than her! She wished she hadn't though when she saw the rogue, it was the same one that had attacked her almost a week before. What was it with this rogue, did it not like her or something?

She didn't see anything else because she leaned back down, getting behind Jared so that he could hopefully protect her.

"Get off my land," Jared growled threateningly to it.

The rogue chuckled a wolf laugh before he transformed into a human, pulling on some shorts. "No, I won't, not until I have the one thing that's most precious to you and they are standing right behind you. Because guess what? She is mine. I'm not going to let you take her, she will be mine, whether you like it or not."

"Never!" Jared growled loudly and took a threatening step forward, "she's MINE! She will never be yours! Now go before I kill you!"

The rogue only chuckled, "alright, alright, I'm going, but I'll be back, you just remember that." He then turned around and disappeared into the woods.

Isabelle hesitantly looked around Jared and asked, "is he gone?" She hadn't been able to see the whole thing but she had heard it, and it was scary. There was one question going on in her mind though, why do they want her?

Jared turned around and faced her, quickly wrapping his arms around her in a hug and breathing in her scent, burying his head in her neck. "Yes, he's gone. He'll never be coming back."

Isabelle looked at him, shaking slightly, "it didn't sound like that to me."

"Well it's true, you don't need to worry about it, okay?"

Isabelle slowly nodded, "okay. So, can we head back to the house now? I don't really want to stay out here after that entire thing with the rogue."

Jared nodded and took her hand, "of course, we can go back right now. I can have others come here and clean this up." He then started to lead her towards steps but before they made it there, he stopped and turned to her with a smirk on his face.

She became wary and hesitantly asked, "what? What is it?"

His smirk became wider as he replied, "nothing." All of a sudden, he picked her up bridal style and started to carry her back to the house.

Isabelle squealed, "put me down!" The entire incident before, forgotten for now.

Jared laughed, "no! Why would I do that? I like holding you."

She slapped the side of his head.

"Ow! What was that for?"

Isabelle shrugged, "I don't know, I just felt like it."

Jared raised an eyebrow, "oh really? Well, I guess you're going to get it when we get back."

"No! Please no! I'm sorry!" She knew exactly what he was talking about when he said that, she hated it.

"Nope, to bad, you'll be getting it." Jared then ran the rest of the way up to the house and hurried into their room, throwing her on the bed and climbed on top of her, trapping her so she wouldn't be able to escape.

"Please!" Isabelle said one more last desperate time, "I won't ever do it again!"

Jared shook his head, the smirk still clear as day on his face. Then, before she knew it, she was being tickled to death.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, I know, not the best chapter, but I was having a bit of writers block when writing it. You can probably tell when I did start to have some writers block, right after the rogue had disappeared. Anyways, just so you know, I won't be updating tomorrow. And also, I posted my new story called One Day for those of you who didn't know. Please, go check it out. The beginning of it may not be the best, but I promise it will be so much better. I have so much going through my head with so many twist that you won't be expecting. So check it out please.

Comment

Vote

Share