Chapter 12: Thoughts

After getting over the shock of what Jared had said, Isabelle still couldn't find any words to say. She was staring open mouthed at the place where he had disappered at least, so that was a good sign, but her face was heating up terribly. She didn't know how she was going to be able to face him now with what he had said always at the front of her mind.

Standing up, she left her food on the table and started walking around the house trying to clear her mind of it, leaving Abby and Luke around who was now just getting over being bitten there. But to no avail, it didn't work.

She sighed and rubbed her temples as she sat down on a couch in some other room that she didn't pay attention to, probably the family room or whatever it was supposed to be. She couldn't get it out of her head, why would he say something like that? And why was she still thinking about it, blushing terribly over it.

Isabelle shook all thoughts out of her head again before they could go any farther. She couldn't think about that right now, he was just some pshycopath that thought he was going to get whatever he wanted. No, she wasn't going to let that happen, not anytime soon at least.

Hopefully, instead for her to distract herself, maybe she could get them to explain why they even kidnapped them in the first place. There's always a reason right? You can't just kidnap a person without a reason. Because really, they are treating them good for the most part, much better than she thought they ever would for kidnapping them, so why? Why was it so important to them to make sure they were as comfortable as possible?

Sighing again, she stood up to go find Jared even if it was the last thing she wanted to do at the moment. She promised herself that she would leave right after this, or as soon as she could, to get the hell out of there.

Isabelle walked back out of the room and down the hallway towards the kitchen where she heard Abby and Luke talking over who knew what. She didn't care at the moment for what it was. Instead she walked right in, interrupting them asking, "where's Jared?" She looked like she was pretty mad at the moment, looking like she was fuming in anger, but she didn't care, she wanted to know where Jared was.

Luke looked a little nervous as he answered, "you should probably check his bedroom. That's where he will most likely be right now."

Isabelle only nodded stiffly before she headed up the stairs and to the room.

She walked in a bit angrily and demanded, "games up Jared, you are telling us why you did this today wether you like it or not. And don't try to hide from me, I will not be happy." Why should he care if she was happy or not though? After all, he did kidnap her. If he really wanted her to be happy, he wouldn't have done this in the first place.

Jared groaned and walked out of the closet, looking like he was hiding. "Fine little miss sassy pants, but it would be better if Luke and Abby were there too."

Isabelle rolled her eyes, "I know that, I was just going to go get them." She turned around and walked out of the door, going back down the stairs with Jared trailing behind her.

When they got to the kitchen, Isabelle went over to Abby and shared a look. Abby nodded, understanding and Isabelle said to both of them. "Now, explain to us why you did this in the first place."

Jared didn't miss a beat to say, "we're werewolves."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, sorry it took so long to update. I'm back in school now so I may not be able to update as much. And sorry it's short, I didn't know what to quite do for this chapter.

Comment

Vote

Share