Chapter 46: Final Chapter

Isabelle woke up in the back of a van. Groggily she pulled at her hands to rub her eyes but was restricted. Her eyes then widened, realizing what was going on and sat up suddenly.

She looked around frightened and moved towards the door, her feet being tied together also.

The vehicle suddenly stopped and she was thrown forwards, banging her head on a wall of the van. She groaned and tried to rub her head but she couldn't. She cursed under her breath and wished that Jared was here with her. She didn't want to be alone right now.

Light spilled in unexpectedly, causing her to squint just to see what was going on.

She saw two huge men at the end of the van. The doors had opened and everything seemed to go by in a blur. She saw the hands reach in and grab her, pulling her out of the van and untying her legs, then felt them start to push her to get walking towards a different door and soon after that, she found herself down in a dark basement.

Her mind finally started to clear up when she saw the cellar ahead of her. Isabelle knew it was for her. She started struggling against their hold, kicking and screaming whenever she could. She thought she made it free of the guards for a moment as she ran back towards door she came through earlier but another pair of hands grabbed her.

"Where do you think you're going?" the voice said lowly to her making her shiver, and not in a good way. The voice sounded all to familiar.

They cut her hands free, surprisingly, but she was turned around abruptly to face the person that was holding her. She came face to face with the rouge that has been trying to kidnap her ever since the car crash. Isabelle shrank away in fear, but sadly, it wasn't far enough away from the rouge because she could still feel his warm/cold, breath.

Isabelle didn't answer him, not knowing what would be the best answer. She looked down at the ground to get away from his cold calculating gaze.

He growled and pushed her again towards the cell door. On the last push, Isabelle was shoved by the ground and she curled one hand over her stomach.

She looked up at the rouge after that with a glare but scooted back and away from him. There seemed to be some kind of glint in his eyes.

"Don't worry," the rouge sneered, "I'm not going to hurt you. Neither you or your child if you do what I say. This shall be fun." He slammed the cell door and walked away laughing while Isabelle became fearful, both for her sake and for her baby's.

Isabelle looked up at the ceiling, begging with everything she had in her that she would be alright and make it out of here safely and be with Jared. She needed to be strong, she couldn't break down in here. She needed to be for herself, her child, and for Jared, wherever he may be.

Two people. A brother and sister.

Born of the same father but not of mother.

Will meet after eighteen years after the youngest is born.

They will each have a half moon mark and be white wolves,

For which they will hold much power over everyone.

But one will be taken, one will not.

As they reunite, evil will follow and war will break out.

It is up to them to save the pack. But at what cost?

The death of one wolf will tell us all.

War is coming and no power on earth can stop it.

----------------------------------------------

Okay, yay! Here's the last chapter, the one you've all been waiting for for about a week! What do you think of it? Sorry it's short, I was trying to make it longer but just didn't know how.

News: The next book will be called Unwinding Fate. I will post another thing on here for when I upload the first chapter of the book, so keep a lookout!

I hope you all loved this first book!

Thank you to all of you who have stuck with me throughout this entire journey. I've had so much fun writing this book and I hope you've enjoyed it too!

Comment

Vote

Share