Chapter 44: Father (Part 1)

Jared hoped into the drivers seat while Daniel climbed in next to him. As soon as the door was closed, Jared took off like the speed of light, going towards where he knew he would find his dad's old third in command before he moved away from the pack to live with his mate.

It didn't take long, maybe an hours drive, to find Isabelle's dad. He was on vacation at a beach about an hour away from his home, so in all, he lived about two hours from the pack.

Jared parked in front of the hotel John, Isabelle's dad, was staying at with his wife Kristin. He walked up to the front desk and rang the bell, alerting the service man who seemed to be half asleep. The guy jumped and widened his eyes when he saw them. The guy had beach blond hair, blue eyes, and a summer tan to go with everything.. "What can I do for you Alpha Gray?"

Jared could smell he was a werewolf so it didn't matter how he knew who he was. "I need to find John Newman, can you point me to which room he might be in?"

The guy behind the desk nodded and slid Jared a key. "He is in room 247, have a nice day Alpha."

Jared nodded and turned around, "come on," he said to Daniel before made his way to the elevator.

Once they were in, he waited patiently but luckily it wasn't that long of a ride. He then looked around for room 247.

"Are you ready for this?" Jared asked Daniel when he finally found the room.

"Yes," was all Daniel replied.

Jared returned to the door and knocked on it He waited patiently once again. When there was no response, he was about to use the key card he was given when the door suddenly opened to reveal Isabelle's and Daniel's dad.

John looked at Jared first before he saw Daniel and asked, "Daniel? What are you doing here? I said I was going to come visit next week. What do you need?" He then turned to Jared and said, "sorry Alpha, what is it?"

"Can we come in?" Jared asked. When John nodded, Jared and Daniel both pushed their way into the room and turned to look at John. "Where is Kristin?"

"She's out shopping, she should be back in about an hour. So, what is it?" John asked.

"It's about your daughter," Jared said simply.

----------------------------------------------

Sorry about the long wait! I didn't mean to do it so long! And I'm so sorry this chapter is so short, I'll try to make it longer next time, but you guys are patiently waiting for an update so I decided to just give you part one of this chapter, I thought it would be better then waiting longer. Hope you like it so far.

Comment

Vote

Share