Chapter 22: Love

Isabelle stormed down the hallway and to his bedroom. She cursed herself for getting so caught up in his kisses and falling for him little by little every moment she was with him. He freaking kidnapped her and Abby for goodness sakes!

She threw herself on the bed and took some of the blanket in her hand before she screamed into it, muffling the sound of her scream since she shoved it into her mouth. This went on for a few minutes, her taking all the anger out on the poor blanket when it had done nothing wrong to her.

When she was done with her little fit, Isabelle rolled onto her back with a sigh. She hoped that she wouldn't have to see him for the rest of the day, but then of course, her luck hasn't helped her much ever since they were kidnapped.

She slowly closed her eyes, feeling drained out, and went to sleep.

"I love you," Jared whispered to her in her ear.

Isabelle giggled as she looked up at him, hovering over her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her hands into her hair as she replied back, "I love you too."

She pulled him down back towards her and started to kiss him, having the burning desire to do so. She needed him so bad right now but she knew she wasn't going to get it. When he ran his tongue over her bottom lip, asking for entrance, she denied him. He growled. Isabelle took joy in not giving what he wanted.

She felt his hand slowly go down her side and squeeze her ass. She didn't give him the pleasure though of opening her mouth for him. She heard him growl before feeling him grin against her mouth.

Isabelle wondered what was going on, all she wanted was him but she also wanted to tease him and not give him any pleasure.

Isabelle moaned, her mouth opening up accidently when he ran his hands up her side. She didn't mean to, but she couldn't hold it back any longer. He took the opportunity to shove his tongue in her mouth. She moaned again and wrapped herself tighter around him, wrapping her legs around him in the process.

She didn't think that it could get any better than this, but it did.

Isabelle woke up, sweating from the dream. She had never felt anything so strong before, especially towards Jared. Where had this feeling come from all of sudden? Why was she even dreaming about this with Jared? Was she feeling something more than she thought she did towards him or was it just her mind being cruel to her?

Isabelle shook her head and decided to try and forget about it. It wasn't going to do her any good if she decided to dwell on this topic. She strode over to the bathroom and stepped inside, still having a weird feeling about all of this. Why was she feeling this way? Why couldn't she feel the way she wanted to but have her heart betray her?

Isabelle looked in the mirror, staring at her neck in the reflection. Instead of four separate hickeys like the last time she saw it in the mirror, she saw one huge one. Jared seemed to have combined them all to make one huge one, which she didn't think was possible. But she didn't feel embarrassed or angry when she saw it this time, she saw something else, but what could it possibly be? Could it be? No, it can't be, she barely knew him and he kidnapped her. But why else would her traitor heart be feeling this way? She couldn't explain this in any way.

She couldn't deny what had been going on in her heart any longer ever since she had met him.

There was only one explaiation to this question and that was....

That she loved him.

She loved Jared.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I know it's a shorter chapter than usual. But I thought you guys deserved an update. Why? Because when I went to bed, I was at 7K for this book for views and now it is over 16K! I love you all for this and all the support you're giving me. Everything doubled thanks to you guys. I love you all. So here you go, you're next chapter many of you are all so patiently waiting on. I hope you like it. Maybe it went to fast, maybe it didn't, I'm not quite sure, but tell me what you think.

Please

Comment

Vote

Share