When the both of you buy grocery together :

Fandom : Bangtan Boys / BTS

d=('▽`)=b

Jin :

Being the oldest one, he wouldn't act like one. He'd see a pink dye or such and beg you to buy it, you'd buy it because he's whinning like a child. He would cook for you afterwards but still beg you to buy more pink stuff, and more actually. When he sees the fans, he would smile and hug them if they wanted to hug him actually. He would see you getting uncomfortable because of the bashers, he'd hug you and kiss your forehead and tell them to stop or the other ARMY would get mad at the because he is upset of them and it show out as Jin getting upset at the ARMY because they have offended you or made you uncomfortable.

RapMon :

He would make up raps about you, which makes you flustered and blush. He'd tell you that you are his miss right and he's rap for you even if people surround that both of you and make you embarrassed because of it. Being the closes to mature one in the gang, he'd help you but try to rap the ingredients to makes you smile and laugh. Whenever he sees the ARMY, he would hug them and sign there albums and such. He would smile at them while they ask things about where is the others, and he would introduce you to the ARMY as the love of his life and the best girlfriend ever. Bashers would snarl and growl, screaming that you aren't the best because they are always there for Rapmon no matter what, He would hug you from behind and tell them to stop. They would and Rapmon would warn them and tell that they would regret it if they continued because if they hated you, that meant that they would also hate him as well even if they just hated you and not him.

Suga :

Grocery? No, he'd neither come along or be too lazy and just ask for someone to do a favor for the both of you. Most of the time, he'd come along to make sure you are safe for sure. He'd complement you and steal kisses from you and rap sweet things to you, tell you how perfect you are. He can sometimes kiss your neck but can get lost at times and be too lazy to find you and just look at things or stuff to cook for later, he'd even buy things for the others. When you find him, he just hugs you and whine and tell you that he missed you. But when fans see him, he'd be happy to see that they missed him or love seeing him. While they surround him, you find him easily but after awhile, he's distracted by the other ARMY that loves him and the ones that made him there bias. Bashers would surround you and push you abit, telling you bad things, making you feel bad and such. But after Suga sees that you are getting negative thoughts by the words they tell you, he excuses himself from the others and walk to you to just remove his cap and put it on you and coverinf your eyes and ears because he already knew that you were about to cry. Telling the bashers that they are just jealous because of you but you were sure he didn't mean any harm but if they harmed you, he'd be very dissapointed of the ARMY bashers.

V :

He'd come along, of course, he'd hug you and kiss you along the way with his alien smile. He'd help you pull the cart but sometimes let you sit in it and the both of you would swap, he'd be the one sitting in the cart. After all that, he'd treat you at the place called, " Starbucks ", he knows how much it makes people fat. That's why he sometimes like it because he remembers that his g'ma likes him chubby and he just don't get why you tell yourself that you are fat but you are pretty much curvy and slim. He treats you and buys you some coffee / frappe and the both of you walk to the car, The BTS ARMY would approach the both of you. You would wear your black mask while Taehyung smile would and greet them, you'd just drink and avoid the questions because you are pretty shy that you have Taehyung as a boyfriend. He would hug you and introduce you to them while he remove your black mask and you fake a smile but he tells you to smile truthfully then you give a true smile. You see a few camera man swoon over you but you just avoid them while Taehyung reminds them that you are his girlfriend and only yours, he'd say goodbye to the fans and tell them that he and the others are there for him and such.

J-Hope :

He'd come along and tell you that you are his yeobo wifey, he'd hug you and kiss your forehead. He'd help you while wrapping his arms around you and putting his chin at your shoulder while telling you which is better, it would make you giggle occasionally but you'd kiss his cheek. When The BTS ARMY approach the both of you, you would hide behind his back while the fans talked to him and the ARMY would complement you alot. Bashers would growl and tell them that they are wrong, Hopey would growl and tell them that it isn't right to offend his jagiya.

Jimin :

He would spin you around, he get excited when the both of you go to the supermarket. He would give you a piggyback ride to the supermarket then put you down until you are there, he would push the cart and whine whenever you help him with it abit but you'd just laugh and chuckle along with it actually. He would point out what is needed or what is better but sometimes, the both of you will argue about which one and end up kissing each other and giggling, when The ARMY comes along, he would greet them. Others would request to make him show his abs but he would wink at you for some reason, he'd smile at them. If Bashers come by, he would growl and tell them to back off before Jin and the others knows about this sooner or later.

Jungkook :

Kookie can be kinda rude at times, he would offend you and argue with you about which is better. He would end up apologizing and covering you with kisses because of it, he would sit in the cart and you would push but occasionally, he likes it when he pushes and you sit at the cart. He thinks it is adorable most of the time and you would giggle, he'd beg to buy more cookies and you would sigh and agree. When The ARMY comes along and greets the both of you, you would usually smile shyly and gingerly while holding Jungkook tightly but letting him go afterwards. Having a maknae as a boyfriend can be harsh sometimes, but you don't mind. You then bought soothies while waiting for Jungkook but a guy then flirts with you while you flip him off and growl. Jungkook would notice and stomp his way to the guy and warn him, saying that the guy is in danger. Alot actually. Jungkook would take a sip at the smoothy you bought him then say a good bye at the ARMY and remind them that he and Jin and the others would always love them for who they are. He would smile at you then kiss you, knowing that he really wanted to punch that guy's face but he didn't to show how non-violent he is infront of you and the ARMY. But seriously tho, he wanted to break the guy's nose alot.