What a nice weather to kiss

Fandom : Sherlock ( BBC )

Character : Mycroft Holmes

You sat at your flat with John and Sherlock, you were going out for a walk. You dressed up then got out, while you walked and sat at a bench. The rain came down falling like how Sherlock fell at the building ( Sorry. Not sorry. ) It was strong, You hissed in annoyance. You didn't expect it to rain, the weather text told you it was sunny. You shivered as you walked to the flat while holding your sides in the cold weather, You were like at Antarctic. You continue to shiver until it rain drops stopped raining, You looked to see who it is. Mycroft Holmes, Sherlock's older brother. You smiled weakly at him as the cold air hitted your now wet skin and body, " T-Thank you, Mycroft. " You said with shaky breaths, The air was strong like the rain. Must be a storm, " You are welcome, Dear, Now let us go to your flat. " He said, You nodded then passed out.

You woke up as the fireplace warmed you up, You flutter your eyes open as Mycroft was staring at you while you rested. " Oh uh I was just slightly staring. " He blushed slightly then looked away, " It's fine, Um Did I pass-- " He suddenly cutted you off, " Yes, The cold air made you pass out with a Heavy rain but I think you now catched a cold. I was slighly panicking, so I carried you to my house instead, If you don't mind. " He said, you smiled and shook your head, " I made tea, would you like some? " You nodded, He kissed your forehead and got the tea for you, You smiled as you sipped the tea. He gave your lips a light peck then he sat back down and ate some cake, The Mycroft business.