Stop being boooring!

Fandom : Supernatural

Character : Gabriel, The Trickster

You woke up with someone beside you, You looked at him. Gabriel. You kissed his forhead then he woke up ( kinda ), " Y'know I don't sleep, right? " He said with a chuckle, You pecked his lips gently. You sat up and stretched your arm and the wotst part is that you finished a book last night. Augh. Pain in the ass but you were contented at the ending of the book, It was precious. It was Teardrop by Lauren Kate. You heard Your Loki's voice, You were lost again in thoughts, " (Y/N), (Y/N)! C'mon! Show me more attention, sugar! " He said with a pout, " You sound like your brother, Lucifer! " You giggled, " I'm out of stock of my candies, ( Y/N ), I'm dying. " He said while faking a choke, " Go buy it yourself, Gabe " You said, " Awww But ( Y/N )! " He whined, " Busy. " You said, He pouted then snapped his finger.

You were at a bouncy house, No kids this time. " My Book! " You hissed, " At the house, C'mon ( Y/N )! Let's go have some fun, Please!! " He whined, Jumping around. You sighed then nodded, You jumped either. it was late at night, " Gabe, Let's go home now. " You said between breaths, He nodded and snapped his fingers. You laid on bed as he did either, You slept and he followed your sleep immediately.