In love with a Criminal

Character : James " Jim " Moriarty

Fandom : Sherlock ( BBC )

You were a female cop, You work with Lestrade. You were secretly hunting Moriarty down, He told you he knew all about you. He also told you to meet him at a forest at 10 pm, You sighed and Told Greg that you had something important to do. You got into your car and drived  in front of the forest, You wore you boots then walked into the forest. You saw fireflies everywhere, making you loose a bit of fear from meeting Moriarty. You stared at the fireflies then you heard the grass rustle at your back, You held your pistol and pointed at the person behind you. Moriarty. You stared at him and He just grinned, " Fascinating isn't it? " He said as he walked to you with his hands on his pocket, You backed away for a bit, " You know what? I like you, You're not the kind of girl that would just scream when she sees a criminal. " He said as you hitted a tree with your back. " I'm not afraid of you. " You said, " Backing away shows it. " He answered as he putted his hand on your waist, " Don't you da-- " You were cutted off with his lips touching yours, You were hypnotized as he deepened it and entered his tongue in your mouth. You faked a stuggle until he broke kiss, " You must have enjoyed that because I did " He said, " I actually did. " You said. For the first time, You had to admit to yourself that you are literally in love with a Criminal and you were fine with it.

// Bleh sorry it sucks,

I suck but you don't suck.

And thank you for staying and reading my lazy writings.

ILY, Darlings. ♥♡♥♡