Lovely music

Fandom : Marvel, The Avengers

Character : Loki Laufeyson, God of Mischief

You were a billionare, Friends with Tony Stark. You were composing a perfomance tomorrow, You were a violin player. Many adored you but you didn't care about them, Nor money. You composed of the notes, then a knock at the door disturbed you. You sighed and opened the door, " ( Y/N )! Excited about your performance tomorrow, hope you don't mind if I invited some people. " Tony said with a smirk, You smiled shyly then nodded. When the moon appeared, you were exhausted already.

You woke up and took a bath, and wore a long ( F/C ) tight strapless dress. You took a deep breath and held the case of your violin with you violin inside it neatly, You got in suddenly then You saw the stage neatly fixed with red curtains. Making it closed, You fixed your position in holding the violin. Fixing your dress for abit then you sighed deeply, hearing the host and then your closed your eyes as the curtains open. You sighed again, Then started playing. It was beautiful, you opened your eyes then saw lovely green eyes. It was a handsome man with Long raven hair, deep green eyes while he wore Green and gold suit. It fitted him a fitted him actually, You closed your eyes and played once again.

When You finished playing, you hid at the backstage and saw the handsome man. " Hello ( Y/N ), Lovely music you made. And I knew someone as beautiful as you can make something lovely too. "