Sick days ain't half-bad

Fandom : Sherlock ( BBC )

Character : Sherlock Holmes

You woke up with a headache, You stood up and you felt like your body was giving up. You walked and sniffled, You didn't know that you were sick. You saw Sherlock at his chair, he stared at you, " Are you alright? " He said as he stood up and putted his forehead with yours, " You have a fever! Why are you even up, Go back to rest, ( Y/N ). " He said, as he putted his hand on your forehead. He carried you in a bridal style and laid you to bed, " Don't worry, I'll ask John what to do. " He said as he kissed your forehead. He walked out and brought out his phone, Your eyes were half-opened.

Sherlock P.O.V.

" What do I do, John?

( Y/N ) has a fever and it's pretty high, I'm worried.

-SH "

As Sherlock typed, you bit your finger. You were terrified and worried, Should I text Mycroft? That is the worst plan, Texting that fattie is the worst thing to do. How about Molly? No. Mary and John is the only person I need.

" Make her some soup, Get some medicine. Don't deduce while you get the medicine or else. Stay safe and give her a box of tissue, Tea, Medicine on time, Soup, Blankets. That's all, Keep ( Y/N ) safe.

-JW "

You stood up and walked to ( Y/N ), " Darling, I'm getting some medicines needed. " You said as You covered her with blankets and kissed her forehead, " I'll be back as fast as I can. " You said, Getting your coat and scarf. You called a cab and bought 10 tissue box and the medicines John texted you, You got back to the flat while running. You closed the door and got to ( Y/N ), You were breathless. You were panting and wheezing, You gave her 1 tissue box and gave her the medicine at the right time.

Reader's P.O.V.

You laid in bed, taking a nap until you heard Sherlock scream. "Augh! Fuck! " He shouted, You stood up with blanket around you. He burned the soup, You chuckled. He pushed you back to bed and It took 10 minutes until he shouted again, " What in Bloody Hell! Ow! Ow! Ow! " He screamed, you stood up and saw that he burned the soup. Again. And burned his hand, He saw you and blushed in embarrassment. He told you to go to bed, He had to call Mrs. Hudson to make the soup and He made the tea. You ate then fell asleep, He slept at the chair beside you while waiting for you to wake up. It was adorable. You slept peacefully and let's say, having fevers isn't half-bad after all..