Jealousy and I aren't friends

Fandom : Supernatural

Character : Demon! Dean Winchester.

It's been days since Dean has been a Demon with the mark of Cain. It was difficult, One time on your hunts. You, Dean, and Sammy was hunting for a vampire at a club. One your way to the club in the Impala, You sat silently at the back seat while Sam was at the shotgun and Dean was driving. You looked at the view, it's been days since Dean talked to you. The last time he talked to you was when He asked you if you can make a pie for him, You nodded and just made some for him. Once you reached the club, you hid the things needed for to kill a vampire. You took a deep breath then walked in, looking around.

After you finished decapitating the Vampire, You saw Dean flirting with a girl. You glared at the girl, You then walked to Dean and gripped his wrist. You walked him outside while Sammy ordered some beer and drank, You pushed Dean to the wall and you heard him hiss.

" What do you think you're doing? " You asked in annoyance and jealousy, " You're jealous, aren't you? " He said with a smirk, " I love it when you're jealous. " He whispered in your ears as your grip on his shoulder tighten, He hissed with a smirk. You suddenly kiss him deeply, but then he pins you to the wall. He was being dominant, You loved it.

" ( Y/N )!! Dean!! Time to go or else! " You heard Sam scream while you were in a make-out session, Dean broke the kiss then licked his lips, " I bet that " else " is nothing. " He said, " Don't worry, we can continue it at the bunker. " He whispered then he walked to Sam. You were speechless, then you walked to Sam and Dean. You were excited to get to the Bunker, literally.

// I'm sorry if this sucked! Forgive my laziness, and I'm sorry if Demon! Dean wasn't what you expected, I'm such a asshat! Really am sorry, and thank you for still continuing with my stories!