Sea watching

Fandom : Percy Jackson

Character : Percy Jackson

You were best friends with Percy, The son of Poseidon. You were a daughter of Zeus, You always did some sea watchinf with Percy. Sea watching is like looking at Oceans or like Lakes at midnight, You watched the lake as the moonlight was making it more attractive and beautiful. You sat beside Percy while looking at the Moon and the Lake, Percy was staring at you. As the sun rised, You stood up and Said good bye to Percy. He did the same the both of you walked to your cabins.

You woke up then stretched, You ran to see Percy but he was ignoring you. But why? Did you do something wrong? You didn't know, and all you knew was that the both of you was fine yesterday. You sighed then got back to your cabin, You stayed there for days until Percy knocked of your cabin door. Jason opened the door and told Percy that you weren't there but You cutted him off and Told Jason to just stay chill and you'll handle this, " ( Y/N ), I'm sorry. " He said with a whine, " You must have came here because they to-- " You were cutted off, " Look ( Y/N ), I ignored you because.. I just couldn't understand my feelings. " He said, " I felt the same way when Annabeth was alive and I never felt the same, until now. " He said, " Oh Percy, You know I would always understand. " You said as you hugged him and pecked his lips. From that day, You sea watched most of the time while cuddling with him.

// Sorry,

I'm not even in the Percy Jackson fandom but I will buy all the books soon. I'm sorry if I'm such a assbutt, Wrong fandom. I mean seaweed brain.