What the both of you did this Valentines:

Fandom: Avengers

●︿

Steve / Captain America:

He was a classic kind of guy, he had been working on it for awhile. The proposing thing. He asked you out for a date at a fancy restaurant that Tony insisted that would be perfect, You wore a ( Long/Short ) ( F/C ) that you have loved so much.

Natasha helped you with your hair, then helped you with your make-up. After that, you drove to the restaurant then saw Steve. He wore a natural sweet smile while standing up and pulling the seat for you then you sat down on it as he sits back to his seat then fiddle with his fingers and looks down.

An violin orchestra then played as he then stood up and kneel one leg while putting at leg in front while getting a small box in his hands and puts it in front of you while he knelt then he opened it.

Showing a beautiful ( F/C ) jeweled ring with a smile, “ ( Y/N AND L/N ), I have known you for so long, you were the only person that have made me the happiest man. I have comforted you and you would return the favor, You were always there for me. Will you marry me and be my only light? ”

Tony / Iron Man:

He was rich, he bought a big arse teddy bear. Asked you on a date, bought a large bouquet, the natural.

Hawkeye / Clint:

Eventually, you got home to see a heart shape made out of arrows. It was sweet actually, he got a chocolate and sweet things.

He then got home after that to see you drinking wine and eating the chocolate, he smiled and joined you.

The both of you watched a movie after that and fell asleep at the couch while cuddled up together. 

Bruce / Hulk:

Well you finally got him out of his little lab ( It's not really little, it's actually huge ), the both of you had fun outside. Morning jogging, eating ice cream, avoiding people that would make him angry, laughing and judging few people, petting dogs, and such.

By night, the both of you got home and changed. He changed in his suit and tie, but you insisted bow ties ( which you think is really cool and you know it is. ), you wore a short flower designed ( F/C ) dress that you bought.

The both of you met at a resturant after getting hella fabulous, you then laughed and talked the whole evening. Ordering foods, talking more, making funny face to make the other laugh, it was just perfect.

Thor, that's it. That's his name. :

He brought you to Asgard, you met his mother, Frigga, and his father, Odin. And you knew alot of things.

The both of you had a date there, you had fun with him and being away from that sometimes bloody pain in the arse planet called, Earth.

I'm sorry but I'm not adding up Nat but if you do, please talk to me about it. Thank you. :)

Loki, God of Mischief:

He made everything special, the both of you got out on a date. HE DID SPECIAL THINGS, SO VERY SPECIAL. 

It was special, that's all there is to say.