What you did in Halloween :

Fandom : Supernatural

< +++ >

Dean :

You were looking around everywhere, You spinned and twirled at the mall. You were looking for a halloween costume, typically. What? Halloween isn't just for kids! You heared Dean call you out, Your boyfriend called you out. You sighed then walked to him to see him holding a slutty costume, You sighed then rolled your eyes, " Dean, sweetie, You do know that we are hunting for a vampire tonight. NOT have fun with the vampire, seriously Dean. Sometimes you just have porn stuck in your head too much, " You said then he sighed and putted it back where it belinged, You hugged him then patted his back then gave a kiss in the cheek. He smiled then typically, He picked a batman costume, Which made you laugh and roll on the ground. He just stood there with a smile, Gabriel, Your best friend told you to go trick or treating with him but you had to decline. Dean was being a jealous butt, So you consider to go trick or treating with him.

Which made the both of you look ridiculous but obviously Gabe made the both of you into kids, You knew Dean's past when he was a kid. You saw him slightly tear up, you comforted him with all you can do. You saw him first panic and frustration, memories were going back to him. You didn't like seeing Dean like this, who wouldn't anyway? You hugged him, he stiffens then he calms down, you smiled at him as he smiled back. You stared into his beautiful green eyes then you booped his nose, You were already wearing your costume. It was [ Your choice ] and you admired it and how you looked great in it, You grabbed some orange paper bags and handed Dean a marker then started drawing a face in it. He didn't exactly draw perfectly but it was adorable, The both of you walked out then you asked Sam if he can kill the vampire himself. He obviously couldn't resist your adorableness, So he agreed. You and Dean had fun together, and you enjoyed every moment with him.

Sam :

You woke up from bed with a smile, It's halloween! You thought, It kept repeating in your mind. Obviously, You loved Halloween! You already had a costume, You planned on being [ Your choice ] ! You got to the bathroom to wash your face and such like that with some thought in your mind. The costume was perfect for you, you hopped your way in excitement to the kitchen after you took your phone and putted it at your pocket. You looked at the time, 5 am, too early, You thought but you sighed happily. You never woke up this early, Never. But you did anyway, You made a batter for pancakes. You hummed at your tried to make a ghost shape then a pentagram, You actually nailed it. You weren't great at making or cooking pancakes but you did it! You sighed happily then made about 15, As you cooked the last batch. You felt strong arms wrap around you, You looked at the side to see your Boyfriend smiling.

" You're happy today, anything amazing happening? " He said with a purr, " Obviously, it's halloween and I am getting very lucky today. " You said as you kissed his lips softly, He nodded then walked to the table to wait for breakfast. After cooking, You putted 5 pancakes and 5 for Dean also. Dean walked out of his room with a half open eyes but after he smelled the pancakes, He smiled then opened his eyes widely. You brought out the pumpkin pie you made yesterday for Dean and handed it to him, He was shocked then he smiled. You gave him a wink then you handed them the maple syrup, You grabbed the left pancakes and putted chocolate syrup over it, You then sprinkled eminems and sprinkled over it. You had a sweet tooth, which made you bestest friends with Gabriel. You walked to the table to see Dean munching on his pancakes, His cheeks were full. Again. What a dork. You thought as Sam stared at you eat, " Wow (Y/N), Sammy is pretty lucky to date you. " Dean said with his mouth full, " Dean, Don't speak with your mouth is full. " You said then Dean nodded, You smiled at Sam as he blushed slightly at his embarrassment as you caught him staring at you. You giggled then continued eating your sweet pancake, After all of you finished. You putted the plates at the sink while Dean sits there and munches on his pumpkin pie, After that You and Sam got out for while. Took few walks, guessing who's gonna start the conversation, awkward conversations. It was quiet hilarious when he slightly stutter, it was adorable. You bought Candies and sweets, he didn't have a sweet tooth. But typically he helped you eat it, and he also helped you get Gabe away from your candies. Typically, It was an awesome halloween. After that the both of you started reading horror stories and told each other about how it was good or bad.

Castiel :

You picked some Halloween costume for you and Castiel, typically, He was confused with some slutty costumes. He squinted with his head tilted at the side, " Cas! Cas! I found a perfect costume for you! " You said with a smile, " Do not tell me it is a pizza man costume, You do know I shant spank your rear. " He said, You slightly blush then you shook your head furiously, " What no!! Just come here, ya idjit. " You exclaimed, He sighed then walked to you. You held out a bee costume with a smile, " I. . . " He said then he smiled widely, " I love it. " He linked, You smiled then it was his turn to pick your costume. He was like a kid, He asked if he could choose Adventure Time. He obviously loved it, He first picked Princess Bubblegum, " Cassie, I don't think I'll fit that. " He nodded then he picked Marceline next, You saw hope in his eyes. You sighed then just nodded, He smile widely then paid for your costume while you paid for his costume. After that he teleported the both of you back at the bunker, Dean sat at the chair while using Sam's laptop. He looked at the both of you, " Wow, hi kids. Welcome back home. " He said with a smugly smirk, " Well excuse us, We have to wear our costumes. " You said as you held Castiel's hand and you changed clothes, He was obviously staring at you. Staring at your curves, which made you blush, you threw a pillow at him then you the jeans and the red sleeveless shirt then you wore the boots. Castiel watched you change with a smile, " I told you it would fit you. " He said then you nodded, You stared at the mirror then putted on the grey skin make-up over your neck, face, arm. You smiled then putted on the fangs, You cosplayed a vampire last time. So you already made fangs, You smiled at how you looked then your hid your hair then putted on the wig. Castiel smiled at the results then he changed also, You stared at him with a blush tinting your cheek. He wore the bee costume, which made him adorable. After that the both of you trick-or-treated all night until it was 12 am, The both of you ate then pranked Sam and Dean as the sugar made the both of you hyper.

Gabriel :

It was Halloween everyday with him, candies but today was different. He then asked you out and told you to wear a cosplay, You thought for a moment. A Cosplay? Is this really Gabe or what? You thought then you thought for a moment, How about Kanaya Maryam? She is pretty awesome. You smiled and nodded, You did cosplay her last last year when you weren't a hunter. You still had the chainsaw, You changed to wear the skirt, shirt, the wig and such. You already had the make-up, so it wasn't any harsher anymore. You wore the contact lenses then the horns then you wore the Equius glasses that had fake violet blood, You wore the black lipstick with a bit of violet blood on it. You wore the fangs then you looked at the mirror. You looked different, you didn't look like yourself. You felt positive then you heared wings flap at your back, " Woah woah woah, What did you do to (Y/N)? " He said, You chuckled. " How blind are you, sugar? " You said, He smirked. He was wearing an angel costume, but he didn't have any effort. He was obviously making you slightly swoon at you looked at him up and down, " Like what you see? " he smirked, You punched his shoulder then the both of you trick or treated then you scared some kids with your chainsaw. And he gave you an effect of glowing skin like Kanaya, which made you perfect. Your chainsaw and your hissing made the children run, making there candies fall at the ground. The both of you scared 50 kids, and that means 50 candy bags, You smiled after 1 am. The both of you walked home with cheeks full of candy, It was quiet a fun.

// Anyway, I tried. I TRIED SO HARD. Anyway, I'll be making the Sherlock one. :P