Stranger at A Mall Sale

Fandom : Marvel, The Avengers or Thor

Character : Loki Laufeyson

( L/S ) - Long or Short, I had to! It might rather confusing, darlings.

{ ¤¤¤ }

You woke up, stretching then you were off to watch the news. As you watched while humming silently or as you knew, You suddenly saw that there was a Sale at the mall. You weren't a ' Oh look clothes! Oh look more clothes! Gotta buy 'em all ' type of girl but you loved sales, knowing that you would just buy shirts and such. You rushed off to take a shower then wore a striped ( F/C ) shirt then you drove off to the mall, You were such in a hurry that you bumped into a tall rather muscular guy with slick raven hair. You narrowed your eyebrow in confusion and in how much your buttock hurts, You silently hissed. He chuckled at you then held your hand to balance your feet, He had gorgeous emerald eyes that slightly shimmered but hid something no one knew. You seem to notice every hidden feelings that was locked away, Pain, Misunderstoodment, Suffering. You slightly frowned, How can someone so beautiful be broken inside?  You thought, " Um actually, that's a little secret of mine, love. " He said, " H-how did you know? " You seemed rather terrified, " That's also my secret. " He whispered at your ear, making your spine slightly shiver not sure if you were aroused or should be terrified of him. " No need to be terrified, my dear. " he said with a sly smirk, " Um who are you to read my mind like it's nothing? " You said, slightly feeling your pride rise than him, " Loki Laufeyson, God of Mischief, my dear. Now you should go run along in fear of knowing your new King shall rule. " He said, " Oh I'm sorry, I didn't really come here to argue with a pathetic excuse of a god. " You said as you walked at his side then meant to bump in shoulder, He stops you by holding you wrist. His touch was as cold as ice, Yours were hot and warm. You were hot by the temperature, meaning that you weren't sexy hot. Oh no, You felt of yourself as fat but your friends told you that you were hot. You knew they were joking, that's what friends are for! Mocking names, Not so true complements, Food sharing. That was the kind of friends you were to them, and they were back to you. You turned your head to face him, Your ( L/S ) ( H/C ) slightly twirling, You stared at his Emerald ores with you ( E/C ) ones. His emerald eyes bore holes on you like shooting a gun to a human flesh, " Why do you ignore me already if I'm starting to like that stubborn attitude of yours? " He said in a whisper, " How could you like my attitude already? You haven't even know me that much, knowing that bumping into someone and asking them out would be rather pathetic. " You said slightly, " Are you implying that I should ask you out after this argument? " He asked with a smug smirk, " What? No! I was implying that-- " You were cutted off with a kiss at the cheek with his cold lips, " If that's a yes, then I shall pick you up at 7 pm. Doth be late. " He said as he letted go of your wrist as you stood there, speechless and silent with your cheeks as red as a cherry.

After buying a Green and ( F/C ) dress with one strap, You noticed that he loved green. Noticeable when you bumped into him, He wore green converse and green v-neck striped shirt. You sighed then braided your hair gently at the side and putting along a green and ( F/C ) ribbon with it, You suddenly realized that he didn't say anything aboit where and how he knew where you lived. You sighed then looked at your dress that was a one strapped dress with a slightly showing your leg at the left, You putted a bit of make-up. You sighed then you heard a knock at the door, Loki?  You thought, Who would even date a stranger you bumped to at a Sale at the mall? You sighed once again then opened the door to see a handsome fellow in a green suit with a ( F/C ) tie, " You must have been thinking, How can I date a person I just bumped into at a Mall Sale? " He said, You tried not to giggle but you couldn't help it. You giggled then he held out his arms, You hold them then walk along after locking the door.  It was a wonderful night, let's all say you ended up judging people and making-out with him when you got home but you enjoyed it.

// ;)
Hello, Darlings.
I was supposed to put a cliffhanger but I love you all to be that rude, I suppose I could edit to a cliffhanger but I just love you, darlings. I just can't! bleh sorry.