Oh my gods

Fandom : Thor

Character : Loki Laufeyson

You were simple girl, Working at a book store was simple to you. Annoying boss, Very kind customers ( Not really ), and a simple boring day each day. But it's not this time.

You were bored, You bought a book yourself and red it everyday. You were paying attention to your book to much that one raven-haired guy had to tap your shoulder, " Oh uh! Sorr-- Oh ny gods. " You said, It was the guy that took over New York. Almost at least, He grinned, " I am a God and I'm planning on taking over this place now, Anyway. I just noticed that you were tired of this mortal life of yours, And let me just say. You're beauty attracts me to you, Love. " He said, You were speechless. Not sure what to say with you mouth half-opened, " I... I.... I.... " You said, " I'll take that as a yes then. " He said while holding your wrist, Your boss saw the both of you and screamed, " ( Y/N )!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO LEAVE, GET THE HELL BACK HERE AND GET BACK TO WORK!! " Your boss said, " You shouldn't treat your soon to be queen like that. " He said, " Uhh Loki, right? " You asked, " And your name must be ( Y/N ). " He said, You nodded.

He wasn't half bad after all, He is such a sweetheart.

// Sorry if it sucked

But hoped you enjoyed anyway, lovelies. ♥♡