Want U Back

Fandom : Supernatural

Character : Dean Winchester

Hey,

Boy you never had much game for I needed to upgrade

So I went and walked away ( way, way)

You felt like you were being cheated at, You were jealous. Who wouldn't? You were Dean Winchester's girlfriend, and won't be soon. You got home form your crappy home, It was a pain in the ass. You were exhausted and you were expecting Dean, The only person that can light you up as bright as the sun. You walked silently into the room until you saw heels infront of the door. Oh god, Dean. No. You walked into the room and saw Dean, Goddamn Dean sucking on another whore's face.

" Dean! No! " You screamed.

" (Y/N), You're thinking it the wrong way! " He said standing up then holding your wrist, " Oh Dean. I thought you were different, Guess you weren't. And Dean, It just looks like your sucking on that Slut's face. Let's face it, Dean, Second chances doesn't come back like a miracle. " You said, He was speechless. And you were covered in pride, You took your wrist away from him. You threw the slut's heels at the window, " Hope you like walking into glass, Sunshine. " You said as you broke a window and a mirror and spreaded it everywhere, You got all your stuff and walked out.

Now, I see you've been hanging out with that other girl in town

Looking like a pair of clowns

It's been 3 months after you're break-up with Dean, Youe mind was playing with you. Dean there, Dean everywhere! Dean. Dean. All you had in mind was Dean, but you knew moving on was the best for you. Sam and You were still buddies, You came to his place and saw Dean. He looked like shit, His not the Dean you knew. This slut made him into this, all lookin' likw clowns. Ew. You and Sammy stared at them as they went out, Bitches are bitches. Welp.

Remember all the things that you I did first and now you're doing them with her

Remember all the things you and I did first, you got me got me like this Augh!

And now you're taking her to every restaurant and everywhere we went, C'mon!

Sam knew how you feel, He was worried for Dean. He looked disgusting, like that slut made him into that! Let's say When you were with Dean, he was fine and with that slut. Well, Good bye old Dean. Well Sam was all, " Wanna spy on them? " He smirked, You grimaced but nodded anyway. You saw Dean doing all the things you and he did first. You were upset, even the restaurants the both of you went!

Boy, you can say anything y'wanna

I don't give a shh no one else can have you

I want U back, I want U back, want want you want you back

Augh!

You had a feeling of Rage and Upsetness, You didn't understand it. You wanted to stab this slut and make her swallow her heels, Sam noticed that you were literally wanting to murder that girl. " (Y/N), Calm down. You can get him back anyway, He wouldn't hesitate. " Sam said, You looked at Sam with A evil grin at your face, " What? Stop that, You're scaring the shit out of me. " He said, looking away. You literally want your Hunter in a shiny impala back, You literally want Dean back.

I thought it out, thinking you'd be crying

Now I feel like shh looking at you flyin'

I want you back, I want you back

Please this ain't even jealousy

She ain't got a thing on me

Tryin' to rock them ugly jeans

You clearly didn't think this throu if what I've been told is true

You'll be crawling back like Boohoohoo

Her jeans was shit, look at it. Dean looked hot, Literally even if he looked disgusting either. You thought of a plan, Great plan. You walked to them, Dean looked surprised, " Oh looky looky, It's your ex-girlfriend, Dean. We better make out infront of her. " She said, You smirked. " Darling, I'm not even jealous. You know why? " You said, " Because Dean, baby. I know you'll be going back to me, Still know You'd rather love me than that whore, Sweetie. " You said, She did a death glare.

Ohhh

I thought you'd still be mine, when I kissed you good bye

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh

Ohhhh

And you might be with her but I still had you first

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh

You smirked at her, Grabbed Dean's collar then kissed him. Deeply and sloppyly, just the way he likes it. His eyes was wide open, But he kissed back anyway. " Oh my gawd, Dean. We are so over. " She hissed as you broke the kiss and smirked at her with a wink, " You're jeans suck, sunshine, and you look like a prostitute. Oh wait! You already are. " You said, She walked away. Embarrassed by all you said, Dean chuckled, " Seriously? Just like that? She was a bad kisser anyway. " Dean said with a smile, " You look like a clown by the way, Did she dress you up, Barbie? " You chuckled as you called him a " Barbie ", " Uh-huh. Can we go home and eat pie now? " He said, " Okay. " You said as you kissed the tip of his nose while you tip-toed.

// my mind was thinking of nothing while writing this, I was just staring and typing and just nothing. I don't know but ILY, Darlings. ♥♡