What the literal " Hell " !?

You woke up with a huge head-ache as your Demon Boyfriend had his arms wrapped around your waist, Last night was a pleasurable night but Right now? It really wasn't. You moved a bit to wear Dean's shirt but he just tightened his arms around you, You pouted. You moved his hand gently away from your waist, Sucessfully letting go from his grip. Finally. You thought, You stood up then wore your underwear and Dean's black shirt, It was too big for you but it made you feel special and warm inside. You had a thought, maybe even a prank, You smirked at your thoughts. You got to the kitchen then made some pie, the problem is. Well it had a Pentagram on it, It made you giggle in excitement. You waited for Dean to wake up as soon as you finished the pie.

" Goodmorning, Babe. " He said as he kissed your jawline then wrapped his arms around your waist with a hum, " Goodmorning, I made some pie. ", You smirked at what his reaction would be, " A Pie? For me? Oh you shouldn't ha-- ", He looked shock as he looked at the pie with a pentagram in it. " Literally? A Pietegram? What the literal hell!? ", He hissed then you just chuckled at his reaction.

// Woah! Younger time me did this, the " I'm not that lazy " me. Apologies if it literally sucks, all of the apologies. My present and younger time self did not notice that it was published, so I suppose I will publish now.