Hide the violin game!

Fandom : Sherlock ( BBC )

Character : Sherlock Holmes

《 □■□ 》

You were already up at 5 am, well Sherlock was a sleeping kitty at your and his bed. He was punched last night for spilling tea on a guy at a cafe, it was actually a accident. He didn't mean it but you made the guy take it back by breaking his arm, Sherlock was shocked at your actions. Confused but he smiled anyway, He was still laying on your and his bed with a melted ice at a pack. You thought of a plan with his violin, his playing was amazing but it was abit annoying. You then took his violin out of its case and hid it, somewhere he doesn't know. You smirked then walked back to bed and took a nap, You then heard a scream at the living room.

You stood up then sighed, you walked to Sherlock but you only saw a in a rage Sherlock. He sat at his chair with his blue robe and typical bed head hair, " What's wrong, Sherly? " you asked innocently, " My name isn't Sherly, it's Sherlock. And typically someone neither stole my violin or took and hid it. " He said immidiately, he stood up and held your shoulders tightly with his slender hands. " You hid it didn't you? " He said coldly, " What no! " You said, as he looked at you. Observed you with his blue green eyes that is now, grey. His eyes at the right were slightly swollen with the punch last night, You were like a book to him.

" You did! " He screamed, " Wheere!? " he screamed once again, " That's my secret, love, " You said with a wink, " Now I'll go back to sleeping, " You said then you kissed him lightly then his cheek then you walked back to the room to blog about this. You blogged there for an hour and you heard clanging, crashing, and clanging. You smirked then you heard Sherlock screeh in joy, " I found it!!!! " He said, " Congratulations. " You said then he played his violin all day long like a dork.