I Remember You

Fandom : Once Upon A Time

Character : Jefferson, The Mad Hatter.

= ❉❉❉ =

You wrapped your scarf around your neck and wore your coat, Your nose and cheeks was light pink from the cold winter wind.

You then opened the door that was infront of you, You wore black gloves. Slightly feeling the cold metal of the door knob, you then letted out a shivering sigh.

The wind then hit you, you then thank the legging and the coat, scarf, and gloves that protected you from the cold winter air.

This was the second time you have gotten out, you never got out that much. You always stayed with your books and a friend that eventually bought the food and supplies, Story Brooke was delightful but getting out was never your thing.

You then smiled at how the snowflake fell at your nose, you then sneeze.

On the other hand, Jefferson, then used his telescope that could see everything and anything.

He was searching, and searching for the woman that stole his heart.

He prayed and prayed that ( Y/N ) would remember him, It was all he wanted. Of course, beside his daughter, it was you.

He then believed himself that you were killed by Regina, The Evil Queen, but yet he had hope that you were alive.

He didn't lose hope, he then continued searching with his telescope.

He then saw a you walking to a bookstore, He felt goosebumps but yet he felt hope.

He then smiled, then ran to catch you. He then saw you, buying books that you would love.

He knew you love books, he remembered. You loved Grace, loved her like she was your own.

Yet here, in Story Brooke, You looked at her like you never knew her, never knew him.

You then took books then started each of its description, you loved books, you loved falling in love with the fanstasy.

You were so lost in your thought that you still read the descriptions, yet you never knew it would love such book.

" ( Y/N )! " 

Your very own name rang to your head, you then turned around to check who it was.

A Man, Quiet handsome, I might say, smiled at you.

" ( Y/N ), Do you remember me? " He said as he then hugged you,

He was taller than you, obviously, you then shivered.

The first human interaction you had, was lost to a Handsome stranger.

" Um uh, Hi. Do I know you? " You said with a awkward smile,

He looked at you, sadness and sorrow noticeable at his eyes.

You saw it, He then pulled you by your wrist outside.

You then gave the money at the cashier then held tight your books,

He then pushed you at a alley, you hissed then dropped a few books.

You then laid them at the floor then he then looked at you, directly at your eyes.

" Please remember me, please, please, remember me. " He said with a frown that made you feel sad,

The sad eyes that bore a void in you, that made you feel guilty.

" I'm sorry, but I don't remember you. " You said with a stoic face but he knew that you would be stoic when you felt sad, or neither guilty.

He then fell on his knees, " No, no, no, no! " He screamed, tears flooding his eyes.

You then frowned, He then stood up then kissed you.

Softly and gently, so light that it made you want more of it.

You then closed your eyes,

Memories flooding, yet it was a small information.

You saw a girl, And Him.

Jefferson.

You then opened your eyes to see that he was looking down at the ground, 

" I remember you, Jefferson? Is that your name? " You said while tilting your head,

He then looked up with a frown but then it changed into a smile.

You then hugged him, tightly actually, and he then returned a bear hug.

He then took a scent of your hair, 

" Where's Grace? " You asked,

" Shes. . . Somewhere. " He said, dark and deep voice.

" I know, I'll let her remember you, Love. " You said with a warm smile, then you kissed his cheek.

// This is eventually requested by Dear @UGottaLoveDraco, which was a really loooong time ago.

Now, I will write the other requests! :)