Ruling the realms together

Fandom : Marvel, The Avengers and Thor

Character : Loki Laufeyson, once again.

Note : Okay, I don't even know what I was writing while doing this but enjoy anyway.

< === >

Reader's P.O.V.

You were a frost giant with a pinch of midgardian blood, Your mom was a midgardian but she has a mutation, giving her some fire abilities, You never understood how you were part mutated midgardian and Jötun or Frost giant. You sigh, You didn't successfully attack at Asgard and now you were held by guards. Tearing you apart like a paper, You didn't calculate too well. Somehow your army didn't follow the plan leading to defeat and nothing, You were suddenly threw to a cell. The feeling of rage flowing in your veins, Shame and rage. You could've ruled this realm, even destroying it was satisfying. When you were at the age of 10 your mother told you about how you had flame power but you did not interest it because Who would even listen to, mostly why would she tell you at a young age. You now undestood everything, but why did she have to tell it to you? Why at such a young age? You thought when you were younger then you remembered the answer to it. Your mom was going to Jötunheim, You forgot the place. Maybe because it was now ashes and nothing, When you got lost in thought The forcefield suddenly came up, You sighed once again. Defeat. Shame. Sorrow. Pain. All you felt was that, you closed your eyes then crawled to the corner as the pain of getting thrown to a cell came. You hissed ever so slightly, The pain was like eating you like gluttony. You connected your legs to your chest, banging your head at the white metal wall. Idiot! Idiot! Idiot! Your shame ate you, But it wasn't me who failed! It was my army! I am innocent in any way but not a good way. You thought once again, tears started to sting your eyes. Self-loathing was last your problem but now that you have something to hate, It was Asgard. You felt weak, You hate the feeling of weak and defeat. You looked around the mentally evil persons room, You saw a chair then more boring stuff. You saw a bed, it looked hard. So hard that it could possibly turn to a rock bed, you wanted to screech and let out you pain in such. You frowned then stood up, You threw the chair at the forcefield then at the wall. Small part of it cutted your ( Skin tone ) as the small parts were left at the ground and flew almost everywhere. You suddenly got a cut at your bottom lip, You didn't want this. You didn't want to be stuck at a cell while your army have fun like mewling quimms. You knew they got away, it must have been a plan to remove you. " You should try to break your bones next, It's quiet pathetic to stopping your rage. " One voice a cell infront tell, " Doth have no right to talk to me like that. " You looked at the other cell, rage filling you up. Rage and Shame was all you felt, You felt weak, pathetic. Maybe he was right, You really are pathetic. The voice in your head said, " I have the rights to talk to you like that, for I am a God. " He said, " Well if a god you are what you say, Why are you locked up then? " You said, your voice slightly cracking, " I was burdened for glorious purposes, And you doth have rights to tell you, peasant. " He said, " I am not a peasant! " You shouted banging your hand at the forcefield with your hands closed, slowly starting to ripple the skin as the blood dripped like melted ice. You continued to glare fired ice into him, " You are, I am not an idiot like you. " He said, " I AM NOT A PEASANT! " You screamed then you shot fire at your cell, You suddenly noticed that you had cell mates. They started to burn, You kneeled down then started laughing. Maniacal laugh, with a large grin. He watched while you laughed then cried, You looked at him with your bloodshot eyes. You saw his emerald eyes, observing you. You looked at them for awhile, " I like you. " He said with a smugly smirk, " Don't you ever call me peasant, if you do. I shant stop myself from burning you to ashes, " You said, He suddenly smiled. You calmed down immediately as you stared into his eyes, telling you to calm down.

You shouldn't rage quit like that again, you might hurt yourself, love. A voice in your head said, You looked at the beautiful emerald eyed man, Are you reading my mind or am I going crazy? You answered in your head, If you were crazy, You could have burned Asgard. He answered, I am Loki Laufeyson, God of Mischief and Lies. He said, " Loki? " You said while getting at the corner of your cell near the forcefield, " Yes, that's my name. " He said, " I'm ( Y/N ) ( L/N ) " You said back, " A Jötun or a Frost giant and a Mutated midgardian, " You said.

As weeks passed, You and Loki became inseparable. Well expect for the cell, You've became friends. Close friends. Best friends. Cell best friends? You didn't know if thay was a thing but you didn't really care, Cell lovers? Who knows, " ( Y/N ) ? I thus have something to confess. " He said while staring at you, " Yes? What seems to be wrong? " You said, letting down your book, " I think I have the liking for you, " He said, " I already know you like me, " You said, " As a friend, right? " You linked, He slightly chuckled, " You can sometimes be so insensitive, I have the liking for you in a different way. " He said, You blushed. You couldn't take this, You suddenly noticed you were burning your cell and your new cell buddies while your face heated up from what Loki said.

" I like you too. " You said with a smile, noticing that you were slowly damaging the forcefield. You didn't notice it but it suddenly got down, You looked around to see the room. The color of a coal and ashes of your now new ash buddies, Loki smirked then you stood up to put your hands on the forcefield then he putted his there either. It was then you noticed Thor with a warm smile, " Brother! Thus have found someone to love! " Thor said as he lowered down the forcefield then hugged the both of you, You groaned then smiled at how close Loki was to you. Thor letted you go, " Doth rule Midgard and Asgard. " he threatened then walked away, You then held Loki's collar and kissed him. It was an amazing feeling, Fire and Ice. He kissed back as he wrapped his arms around your waist then you wrapped one of your arm around his neck then the other at his hair. Ruffling it around, He noticed that you started wheezing. He breaks the kiss with a soft smile, " That was amazing. " You panted out as you connected your forehead with his, " It was. Now that were out, let's rule the realms together. " He said, You chuckled then nodded.

// Do not hate me!! I'm sorry, I just akdubejdncudnveusbd. ILY THO, Thank you! Now let me continue my updates. ♥♡