What if he was the new student:

Fandom : I'll be making many fandom but welcome Supernatural first

/---\

Dean : ( Fangirl! reader. ;) )

You sat in class, boredom eating you alive. You sat there sighing and staring at the window with your hands on your cheek, You looked at your student annoyed. You just wanted to get your headset out and just play some AC/DC, none of your classmated doesn't like them and let's say they don't even know him! You were exhausted of this actions, you brought out your headset and hid your ear with your hair and you started to listen to AC/DC and many more classical rock bands. You then heard the teacher, " Class! We have a new student and well he will welcome him " Your teacher said, you were then curious that he didn't come in. I bet he's another normal person like the others, You thought then he walked in. You were speechless, You stood up like you needed to then pointed out your fingers, " Dean! Dean Winchester!!! " You screamed like a insane cat woman, " Well that's me, hey. " He said with his gruff voice with a chuckle, everyone is staring at you. Fuck fuck fuck, You thought nervously, " We were classmates last time, right? " You lied with beads of sweat falling down your forehead, " Uh. Sorry? Were we? " He said as he stood in the middle of the class with a confused chuckle, " We were, buddy, now come sit beside me. " You lied again but nervously this time, " Sure, may I? " He asked the teacher, Oh god. He looks the same like season 1. You thought, You were melting in your chair. You can't handle this as he sat beside you with a smugly smirk, " Um who are you? " He asked, " D...Dean Winchester just sat beside meeeeee... I... I have to post this. " You stuttered as your eyes flutter with joy, You wanted to back flip from your chair and into the window. " Woah there, Don't tell me your name is also Dean Winchester. " He chuckled out, " Ohhh! Um I thought you asked for your name. " You lied then he chuckled again, He was perfect. You thought as hope shimmered in your ( E/C ) eyes, " I'm ( Y/N ) ( L/N ) by the way, hi hello. " You said, " Nice to meet you, My name is Dean Winchester. I'm an Aquarius, I enjoy sunsets, walks in the beach, and frisky women. " He said, You letted out a screech then everyone stared at you for a moment, also the teacher then they all rolled there eyes. They knew you were a Fangirl, They also knew you were a tumblr goddess. He then chuckled, " So wanna hang-out after this boring class? " He asked, You nodded furiously.

Sam :

You sat at a cafeteria silently, eating pizza and mash-potato with a book in your hand. You were in love with ( F/B ), maybe because it was perfect in every inch. No, not a He. A It because this book was very perfect for you, Not a he. You were a loner, nobody reads book just like you. Nobody. You ate and read, multitasking was your specialty but you often did it. You suddenly heard a voice ask, breaking you from your relaxation, " Um excuse me? Can I sit here? " A smooth but deep and kind voice, You slightly frowned but nodded anyway without looking up at him, " Thank you. " He said with a smile noticeable in his voice, " No problem, " You said then you glanced at him, He was. . . Handsome? Nobody handsome sat with you, He was reading a book. It was a classical book, You admired the book but not much, You had to fake a cough to get his attention. His beautiful hazel eyes looking at you with kindness and confusion, " Sorry, what? " He said softly, " Um, the books ending is quiet abrupt. " You said, " I know, I'm just re-reading apparently. " He said with a warm smile as you stared at his beautiful hazel eyes, You felt your cheek heat up. You smiled at him then he nodded then got back at his book, You started to read the book all over again but you noticed that he was stealing small glaces at you. You noticed that you had to finish a project of yours, You sighed contentedly then you brought out a pen and a table napkin then you wrote your phone number. You then stood up exactly at the time, He was slightly shock then you handed the tissue with your phone number, " Call me, and next time. I'll buy you a book while you buy me one either, " You said with a smile then you kissed his cheek then walked out into your room with your face heated up, That was contenting!  You thought.

Castiel : ( Normal Human! Castiel )

You sat in class, drawing angel wings and halos. You slightly hummed then you heard the teacher say, " Class! There is a new student. " Your teacher said, you looked then you saw a angel. Not actually, He looked like an angel with his beautiful ocean blue eyes and his ruffled and fluffy hair. You drew a black angel wings at the board then he was in the middle of it, " I am Castiel Novak, " He said, " The Creation of the Lord. " He linked with a fake smile, " Pfft! It's obvious that our parents created us! If you guys know what I mean. " The cool guy of the classroom say with an eye brow wriggle then the other girls giggled, " Actually God created us, meaning that you are an idiot. " He said then I clapped while the others either then Castiel sat beside the free chair beside me, " Hello. " I said as he smiled, " Hello. " He said, " You are really brave, un-like the others. They always get bullied like me. " You say, " There is nothing to be afraid of, I shall protect you. " He said with a soft and sorry voice, " How? " You asked, " For I am the angel of the Lord. " He says with a smile, You were a fan of angels. And he, He was an angel. You smiled happily then nodded, 'till then You and Castiel was so close that even if the teacher told you to stop talking to each other, The both of you will then go back to talking.

Gabriel : ( Troublemaker! Reader and Gabriel Novak. :) )

You sat at your chair at the back, not even giving a single shit for anyone. You sat there with a lollipop and you drew at your paper while listening to classical rocks, You drew random things until you felt a hand take off your headphones. You growled to see the teacher, " Okay, ( Y/N ), Who is the new student? " She said upsetly, " Someone I don't wanna know, " You answered back, " Ohh! Another great bags of dicks, " The voice said, You looked at who it is, " Wow thank you, Now let me get my knife and we'll get started then. " You answered then The boy sat beside you with a lollipop on his mouth, " Gabe, Gabriel Novak. " He said as he held out his hand, " I don't shake hands, " You said as you looked at the table and did more vandalizing, " Woah there, sunshine, Don't want any trouble. " He said in a tease, " Don't mess with me, kiddo, " You said, " Actually I'd love to try. " He said.

" Then bite me. " You said with a smirk,

// I can't think anymore, goodbye.