Special

Fandom : Harry Potter

Character : Draco Malfoy, The Slytherin Prince.

Dedicated to : _Mkjones_, This is a special one. Her name will be mentioned, But please, I am just paying back my gratitude.

( )

You were usually sitting at the common room, You were a Slytherin. And eventually, You were getting picked on my Pansy. The Slytherin princess.

" What now, Marcey? Too cowardly to handle this? "

She then pulled your hair, you always loved your hair for some reason. Maybe because it was long and you loved changing hairstyles, which makes you and Hermoine friends for some reason. You were a Mudblood, you had to admit it but you weren't ashamed by it.

" Mudblood Marcey!  ", chuckled the other girls,

You then heared footsteps as you sat at the ground, you hated when your hair was ruined.

It made you un-special for reasons,

One, because you'd look ugly.

Two, it was the only beautiful part of your body, or so you know.

Three, because Your mother and father loved it before they died and now, you have loved it as well.

Four, Who wouldn't love a soft and silky hair that can be manageable.

You looked up to see Malfoy,
Great, more teasing.

" Pansy, can you get out for a moment? " He said,

"  But Draco-poo, The fun just started! " She whined,

"  I said out. " He said as he pointed at the door, She sighed then walked out with the herd of barbie dolls.

You then stared at him,

Fear in your eyes.

"  Stand up before someone sees. " He said as he lend a hand,

You took his hand with your shaking once, "  You do know, I fancy you even if you're a mudblood. " He said,

You shook away your hand as he still held it, "  Helping me up, Playing with me, and calling me a mudblood? Is that a way of helping as a Slytherin?! " Slightly yell, You could feel your eyes flood with tears.

"  Look Marcey, I'm sorry. I really am, It's just that... You have something the other girls doesn't. " He said with soft grey eyes,

"  Stop playing with me! " You yelled,

"  I am not a plastic barbie doll! I have a heart, I don't pretend. I act as I am, Not like Pansy. I am not Pansy, that you can fancy! "

You tried not to chuckle at your rhyming, you then couldn't help but giggle. He was then confused, like a puppy.

" I'm not playing with you. " He sighs, he then turned around and slowly walked away.

There you were,

Marcey Kate Jones,

Broken and shattered, left behind with a broken heart.

You then thought for a moment,
Was my hair the only thing I love? You then snap out of thought, running to catch Malfoy. You then grabbed his cloak, He spuns around and looks at you with narrowed eyes. You then moved to hold his collar and kissed him, with closed shut eyes and a ruined hair.

You then felt... Special.

// I need to tell you something, dear readers,
I did not do this because she has requested it.
I did it because I am returning my gratitude to her, repaying her great job for my own one-shot at her chapter.
Please understand,
Also _Mkjones_-san, if you are reading this. HI AND THANK YOU ( even if You haven't finished it yet, THANK YOU.)
Anyway, vote and comment!
Don't forget to request! If you do request, I will do it as a ( y/n)  way, somehow because the others would like it. Anyway, Do not forget.

I solemnly swear that I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.