Dream Connected

Fandom : Thor / Marvel

Character : Loki Laufeyson, God of Mischief.

¦✨✨✨¦

You yawned, throwing yourself at the bed. Eventually, your day was rough. Work was a total asshole, the other half was a total butt. You nibbled on a macaroon, yes, you had to stay at a long ass line for macaroons. It the was the last one then you drank water, you grabbed a sleeping pill then drank it with water again. You laid back and drifted off to sleep as fast as possible, it was amazing.

You walked at a hall way with forcefields and criminals in it, you looked side to side with a sigh. But only one caught your sight, Loki Laufeyson. He was the God of Mischief, not to say the God of Handsomeness because damn, Was he attractive.
Eventually, you walked to him as he putted down his book and looked at you with a smirk, Oh that smirk could make you swoon everytime. You looked at his beautiful blue eyes with your ( E/C), it was like a beautiful mix of blue and emotions. You admired him while he looked at you,
" Hello, love. "
The only word he said,"  Hello, Loki. " You said while letting out a lump of air that you didn't know that was stuck on your throat was letted out while you said his namr, He was breathtaking. You then sat there then talked, for about an hour. His voice was total sweetheart,"  What if I opened this up? Would you kill me without hesitation? Treat me like a piece of midgardian garbage I am? " You said, he chuckled then shook his head."  No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't even if I tried, I would never let a beautiful cherry blossom bloom too fast. I'd take care of it, I'd never let a beatiful but simple doll get broken or scratched. I'd admire it but not break it, I would never hurt a midgardian that was an angel in my sight die, I'd love it and nourish it. " He said as he stared at you while you hands were at the forcefield, eventually, you trusted him. You opened the forcefield, he then wrapped his arms around you. Taking your scent,"  So gorgeous, " He whispered then he held your cheek and kissed you,

You then woke up with your alarm banging at your ear, The dream was perfect. You disagreed with this sick reality and you had to admit, You didn't know him but you admired his perfections.

On the other hand, Loki was staring at the wall. Waking up from the sickly beautiful dream, He never liked Midgardians but he was love struck at his own dream. Your name kept rolling at his tongue, enjoying how beautiful your name was and how it fitted you. Eventually, He wanted more of this dreams. He eventually had to admit, He had been thinking of you for a while. This imprisonment made him insane about thinking of you, he didn't think of Thor or plans of getting out but he did think of You. At first, He didn't knew you but was getting annoyed by it. He didn't know you, didn't want to think of you, when it became dreams about you telling him about yourself, He then started to admire you. He wasn't furious but he enjoyed it, making him eager on wanting to see you and meet you. He started to throw the pendant upwards then catching it once again while thinking of you, he was admiring your features and your voice. He was guessing if you were a social midgardian or a anti-social midgardian type, he was guessing if you dreamt of him too. He was thinking if the both of you were meant to be, if the both of you were dream connected. He was thinking of asking about you, He was thinking if you had a job, thinking if you liked books. He was thinking if you also had the liking for him, questions was shooting him like a bullet but making him more eager and excited. Eventually...

// cLIFFHANGERRRRRR!