Chapter 1

(Outfit for chapter above)
Slow updates
Hopes POV
My name is hope mikealson. I am the daughter of Niklaus mikealson and Hayley Marshall. I have a little sister her name is Sarah mikealson. Ever since even before I was born the world has been trying to kill me. I'm now 19 and the same thing happened to my sister. Apparently the world doesn't want us here. My sister is now 14 and my parents think it will be best if we move from New Orleans to la push in Forks, Washington. Me and my sister are both witch and werewolf. Right now we're packing to leave. My aunt Rebekah and uncle marcel have already left to the new house and we are meeting them there. My aunt Freya and aunt keelin they are going to be staying but uncle kol and Davina will come in a few weeks with my cousin Ava. So that is where this story begins.

"Mom I'm ready to go" I say. "Me too" Sarah says. I start thinking about the life we can live over there while I wait for my parents. There's something I never told anyone about, I can create/do whatever I think of like read minds if I wanted to. I feel it could be dangerous if I tell anyone especially since the world is trying to kill me, it would just give it more of a reason to. I see mom coming down the stairs without luggage, I start getting confused.

"Mom where's your stuff and where's dad" I ask. " I'm sorry sweeties but you guys will have to go ahead, me and your father have to do something first, you can take your car to the private jet and it will bring you and the car to the house in forks" mom says. Oh yeah did I mention we're rich. " but mom what about you guys" I say confused and worried. " we will have another jet to take us once we're done here". " okay" I say. " ok, I love you guys, I'll call soon okay?" Mom says. "Ok" I say and turn to Sarah and we walk to my car.

I put our luggage in the trunk and go to the drivers side and Sarah goes to the passengers side and I drive to the plane

I put our luggage in the trunk and go to the drivers side and Sarah goes to the passengers side and I drive to the plane. As we're getting on the plane Sarah says " what do you think they need to do?". " I don't know but don't worry I'm sure they'll be fine" I say to her. We get on the plane and it takes off heading towards Forks, Washington. I pour myself some water and go sit down and put on my headphones for the hours ride. (Skip to landing) we have finally arrived and we get off the plane and I get my car so we can get to the house which is another 30 minute drive.

While we're driving I notice Sarah being quiet this whole time so I decide to start a conversation. " hey what do you think it will be like over here" " I don't know but I hope it's great" Sarah says. " don't you want to meet hot men even tho your only 14 cause I know I do" I say excited. " yeah I guess" Sarah says bored, then it becomes silent again so I decide to turn on the music for the rest of the ride. Finally I pull into the house, it's small but it's fine. I get out the luggage and marcel comes out to help. " hey did you fly okay" marcel asks. " yeah it was fine" I say as we enter the house. It's a nice small house but it's still nice.

 It's a nice small house but it's still nice

When you first walk in you see the living room and the kitchen is on the left and dining room right next to it then you go up the stairs

When you first walk in you see the living room and the kitchen is on the left and dining room right next to it then you go up the stairs. Up the stairs there are 5 rooms. " here this ones yours" marcel says as he leads me to the room. It's empty like nothing is in it. " I figured you would like to decorate it" marcel says. " yeah, thanks" " your welcome also Sarah's room is right next to yours and mine and Rebekahs room is right across from hers okay? If you ever need us" " ok" I say as marcel leaves. I look around thinking what I could do with it then I remember I forgot where Sarah is so I go looking for her around the house. I find her in the kitchen eating a burger " you pig" I say. " hey I'm hungry ok" Sarah says and I walk to the living room and turn on the tv to see an animal attack killing in forks. " uhhh... maybe it's actually an animal killing I mean we just got here" I say as I turn the channel. " hey Sarah, you want to drive around town, explore" I ask. " sure" Sarah says and we go to the car and go explore.