Chapter 42

3rd person's POV
He pulls down her underwear. Her heart races and she's breathing heavily.He licks her folds.She moans. He smiles and spreads them.He licks and sucks on her clit.He slides in a finger and she moans.He slides in another,she arches her back."P-Paul I'm gonna c-cum"she stutters.He goes faster and she cums on his fingers. He licks her juices and sucks on his fingers. "Mhm you taste good babygirl"he moans licking his fingers, staring at her. He leans down and kisses her. She moans tasting herself.She unbuckles his belt and he pulls them off.She sees his bulge in his boxers. Her stomach turns.'Your doing it with someone you love'Leahs words repeat in her head.He takes off his boxers and she stares at his 10 inch."Take a picture it will last longer"he smirks.She blushes and looks away.He leans down and kisses her real quick and sits up.He positions himself."Ready?"He asks,she nods."Are you sure?We can wait"he asks her."I'm sure"she reassures him.She wraps her arms around his back to brace herself.He pushes in a bit and her face scrunches in pain.He stops for a bit to wait for her signal.She nods and he goes in more.Her nails dig in his back.He's all the way in and waits for her to adjust.She nods and he starts off slow.It takes her a bit but she finally moans.He takes that as a sign to go faster.His hands grabbing her waist,he groans. She's a moaning mess"Paul I'm g-gonna—"me too"he says.She cums and so does he.They're both panting and he lays down next to her.She sits up and puts on her bra,underwear and dress and lays back down.He does the same with his boxers.He looks over to her and she's staring at the ceiling.He turns to her"so was it good?Was I good?"He asks worried. She turns to him"it was perfect Paul"she says smiling. They cuddle and go to sleep.

Hopes POV
I wake up and turn to Paul remembering last night.I smile and sit to stand.I go to stand but fall back down.'Shit'I curse myself and Paul.I try to stand again and my legs are shaking.I go to the bathroom and shower. I grab clothes and change.

I walk out still limping a little

I walk out still limping a little.I see Paul awake and smirk looking at me.I glare"you did this,how am I supposed to go over there?"I whine angry.He laughs and comes to me.He wraps his arms around me"just try to be normal"he says.He changes and we go get Sarah."You ready?"I ask her"yeah"she comes out.

We walk to the car and I see Sarah smirk and giggle at me limping

We walk to the car and I see Sarah smirk and giggle at me limping. I roll my eyes and we head to Emily's. "You do know that limp is obvious and the pack can feel that you guys mated right?"Sarah states as we get out of the car.I groan forgetting that they already know by feeling.We walk inside and everyone turns to me and Paul.They all smirk.I look down embarrassed.Leah pulls me outside and the other girls follow leaving the guys inside.We walk to the forest."Sooo"Leah says"so what?"I ask"did you do it? Was it good?How was it?"They all ask questions."We did and it was perfect"I say blushing."We can tell"Leah says referring to my limping.We walk back to see Jacob gone"where's Jake?"I ask"went to Bella's to check who was in her room"Embry says.I limp over to Paul and sat on his lap.I turn to the guys and see them looking at me."Oh shut up"I say and they laugh.I look around and focus on the mirror and notice a hickey on my neck.I growl low but everyone heard."Emily can we talk?"I ask her and she nods. We walk away.