Chapter 14

Hopes POV
We get to class and sit down. "Alright you start" Sam says "hola este es Sam. Le gusta correr y comer" I laugh. He glares and then laughs. "Alright you go" I tell him "hola este es hope. Le gusta dibujar y Le gusta la moda" he says. "Perfect we got it" I say and we practice throughout class. Class ends and I head to p.e. I change.

I head out and join the line

I head out and join the line. I glance to Paul and we smile to each other. I see that Veronica was jealous, I mean how can she not he's the hottest guy in school. "Today we're playing basketball, if you don't you run laps" he says. Ughh. I decided to run laps and when I was running Veronica comes up to me. "Are you guys like a thing" she says disgusted. "Kind of why" I ask "cause how could he be with someone like you when there's me. Watch he will move on to me when he's done with you" she says. Oook that's it. I slapped her hard across the face and started shaking. Everyone "oooohs" and Paul comes up to calm me. "Hey,hey relax ok?" Paul tells me but then the teacher yells "hey! Ms.mikealson lunch detention tomorrow" that makes it worse so Paul runs me outside. I shift and scratch up a tree. I pretend it's Veronica. I finally calm down after a minute and Paul's transformed as well. He nudges my head with his and I sigh calmly. "What happened in there" he asks "she started talking about how when your done with me you'll go to her" I say upset. "No, don't believe a word she says ok?" "Ok" I say and we go behind trees and shift back and change. We head back and quil sees if I'm alright. Class ends and I head to biology and I arrive and Kim joins me. "Hey anyone give you shit today?" I ask "no" she says. "Hey do you want to go shopping tomorrow" I ask her "oh I don't have that kind of money" "it's fine, I got it" I tell her "no I can't let you do that" she says. "It's ok, I don't mind" I see her trying to decide. "Fine" she says "yay" I say happy.  Jared glances at Kim every once in a while. Finally class ends and the guys meet me at my car. "Hey ready to go" I ask them. They nod and we get in the car. "I got pick up Sarah first" I tell them. "Ok" "that's fine" "yeah" they all say at the same time. "Hope shifted today" Paul announced in the silent car. "Oh my god" I whisper to myself putting a hand to my head."What happened" Sam asks "nothing" I lie him but he doesn't buy it. "Ugh fine Veronica made me mad then I slapped her then the teacher gave me detention and that made it worse but Paul got me outside on time" I reassure him at the end. "Hope you need to learn to control yourself" Sam says "I know" I tell him. "I would pay to have seen that slap" Jared says and I smile. I arrive and Sarah gets in the front not realizing the guys are in the back. "Guess what, Liam asked me out" she says excited. The guys growl in the back and Sarah gets scared. "I...I mean as friends" she laughs nervous. "2 things, 1 we know what you meant and 2 why are you wearing clothes like that" Jared says protectively. "Because I want to" she says in a duh tone. "And you let her out like this" Paul tells me "I don't care but if anyone does anything to you, you tell me"  I tell her. "I can handle myself and when have you cared until now" she tells me. I widened my eyes and looked between her and the road. "Really? I've always cared for you" I tell her "yeah right" she whispers. My hands tighten on the wheel. "Hey guys can I go to your house so we can talk?" I ask "yeah your welcome anytime now" Sam says. " do u guys mind if we stop by my house first" I ask "go ahead" Sam says. I turn on the music for the rest of the ride. I sigh, 'What a day'.