Chapter 44

Hopes POV
(Nighttime) "do you think they can handle it?" I ask Paul as we're cuddling on my bed. "Yeah hopefully" he says. I'm a little worried about how it will go with Jared and Embry as they're heading to Bella's to switch with the cullens. I mean Embry knows Bella personally so that won't be a problem but Jared can only tolerate Bella cause they've met.

Embrys POV
We're walking to Bella's right now.'Hey, you need to control yourself okay? Relax and don't get mad' I remind Jared as we're almost there. 'I know' he says. We see the pixie one and big guy there.We come out of the shadows, growling low at them. They turn around and back away. Now we're sitting here watching Bella in peace. 'Maybe I should ask Cheryl out now, it's been a while'I say'I say go for it but then again it's Sams sister so good luck with that'Jared says.

Hopes POV
I pull out my phone"hey,you need to come to Sams tomorrow"I text Quil."Why?"He replies"cause there's a protection thing going on for Bella and behave,Emily's 2 year old niece is coming to visit tomorrow" I reply. "Fine" he texts. Me and Paul go to sleep. (Morning) I wake up and get ready to meet Emily's niece.

I zip my coat deciding to tease Paul today knowing he has patrol tonight

Sarah's POV
I get ready and I decide to dress up a little to play with Seth.

Sarah's POVI get ready and I decide to dress up a little to play with Seth

I walk out to the car and meet hope and Paul. I see hope have her jacket zipped up.'Hmm weird' "why are you dressed like that?"Hope and Paul ask."Cause I want to...and Seth"I whisper the last part.We get to Emily's.I walk inside and everyone stares at my outfit.I turn to Seth to see him drooling over me.I walk over and sit by him.

Hopes POV
Me and Paul sit and I remove my jacket. Everyone turns to me and Paul shifts in his seat and growls at the guys.They turn away and I hear a car pull up."It's Emily, she went to pick up Claire" Sam says. Emily walks in with a two year old."Aww"all of us girls say. She hides behind Emily's leg."Auntie,who are all these people?"She says in a adorable baby voice. Emily introduces all of us and picks her up.She gives her to Seth.He makes the most adorable at her.I see Sarah watch how he handles kids and she has the face of love."Hey guys sorry I'm la—Quil enters and notices Claire.Quil stares at her."Seth watch her"Emily says through gritted teeth and drags Quil outside by his ear.We all follow except Seth who's watching Claire.