Chapter 66

Josies POV
"No please" I beg scared.I look for something I could siphon but nothing.In a flash, his heads off and janes there. I sigh and run and hug her. "Thank you" I say "are you hurt? Are you okay?" She asks worried and pulls away and checks me for injuries. "I'm fine thanks to you"I say and she sets him on fire."So your a cold one"I say as a statement.She's shocked "if you know what I am,are you something?"She asks."Yeah, a siphon witch, I use supernatural things to get magic" I say. She sighs relieved "what?" I ask "it's actually bad if your human to my family" she says. "Oh, well you look beautiful" I say, she blushes. "Thank you, you too" she says and I blush. "Do you want to walk and get to know each other?" She asks "sure" I say and we walk off.

Hopes POV
We're all sitting in the living room after all that work "Hope I have a question" Sam says. "Ok,shoot" I say."Back when the army was in Seattle, you said 'what if they came here' and they did,how did you know?And—I get scared—you saved Bree, knowing where she was and how to save her, how?" He asks "yeah" everyone agrees realizing too. "I have a secret that no one knows, not even Sarah and my parents, it's too dangerous" I say "come on, you can trust us" Sarah says. 'It could be useful but people will come after me. It can help prevent things but it could bring danger. It'll be very helpful but no one knows. They could disown me for keeping this'. "I..can create/do/make/take any power I want, like Alice can see the future, I can too and read minds and control the elements etc" I say and everyone's shocked. "Yeah that can be dangerous"Leah says. I see Sarah looking upset"Sarah what's wrong?"I ask and everyone looks to her. "Nothing, leave it alone" she says "Sarah— "I said leave it alone!"She stands up and runs out. Seth looks to me and I nod. He runs after her.

Sarah's POV
'Why is hope so special? Why is she always the special one?' I run to the forest and sit down. I break down crying 'scream, just scream, let it out'.

 I break down crying 'scream, just scream, let it out'

(If you've watched tvd then it's the blast wave)

I hold my face in my hands.Seth comforts me "why is hope important? Why does she get the attention?" I ask"I don't know"he says and I look around."Did I do this?" I ask surprised "yeah" he says happy and smiling.

Josies POV"No that didn't happen"I laugh"it did tho"she laughs too

Josies POV
"No that didn't happen"I laugh"it did tho"she laughs too. "Well I had a great time" I say stopping and turning to her."Me too"she says.I feel the urge to kiss her so I do. I kiss her real quick and pull away. "I'm sorry" I say nervously and looking down. She grabs my face and I look up. She kisses me softly and slowly. I can't even focus on how cold she is. We pull back "I must go, my family will get suspicious" she says "can we stay in contact?" I ask "of course" she says."Ok"I say.We kiss one more time and she leaves so I head back.

Authors POV (aka me)
(1 week later) Josie and Jane did stay in contact everyday of the week. Hope surprised Bree with the house and room they will live in. Hope told Josie, Bree and Jake about her power cause they weren't there for that. Sarah told everyone that when she screams, she causes blast waves. Hope talked to Sam about building a nursery and planning  baby shower which he agreed to do for the 2 month old Emily now.
A/n: sorry I didn't post yesterday. I needed a day to relax cause I'm tired and needed rest. Thank you for being patient.