Chapter 61

Hopes POV
Seth rubs his head on Sarah 'see you guys later' he says.'Seth, be.careful' I say 'you too' he says and runs to the mountains. Josie and Lizzie get off of me and Ethan.They put their hands on our heads and siphon magic. We hear running 'Seth it's starting' Sam says. "Good luck guys"Josie says and they join the cullens. They run towards each other and Josie and Lizzie grab hands. "Levantar y romper" they say and 2 people lift up and break apart. We wait a couple seconds 'go' we all run out and jump on them.I break off a head and struggle with another. It wraps its arms around me. Jacob arrives and breaks off the guys head'thanks'I say real quick and attack another.

Collins POV
'It started'I tell Brady.Me and Brady are surrounding the house in wolf form, looking and watching for vampires. We're on opposite sides of the house. The girls said they would call us if something happened.'I hope nothing happens' Brady says 'me too' I say. I hear rustling in the forest. 'Brady I think we have company' I say.

Hopes POV
I look around for Bree. I see her hiding behind the big rock. I run to the woods and change quick. I walk out slowly behind her and walk around her to the front. She jumps back scared "I'm not going to hurt you"I say holding up my hands."I'm hope,you didn't want this did you?"I ask.She shakes her head no "I'm going to help you okay?" She shakes her head yes slowly. "Ok, stay hidden til I'm done and can get you ok?" "Ok" she says low. I go back to the woods and strip and shift. I run back out and there's only a few left. Josie comes over to me and siphons real quick. "Convertirse en polvo" she says and the rest turn to dust. I see Alice staying still, staring at nothing. Vision. I've found out all of their gifts. I use my mind read and she sees what I saw in my dream. Janes coming. They gather the bodies and burn them. We were in the woods and Bella, Edward and Seth come back."How long?"Edward asks"a few minutes,maybe 10" Alice says. "The pack needs to leave, the volturi won't honor a truce with the wolves"Carlisle says.We hear a painful howl from Collin and Brady. We see one more vampire come out and Leah growls and runs to attack."Leah,don't!"Edward yells to Leah. He has his arms around her and Jacob grabs him off of her. 'Jake no!' Sam yells and they tumble over. He gets his arms around Jacob and cracks his whole right side. Jacob whimpers and the guy let's go. We attack and kill him. Jacob shifts back and turns in pain.We go shift back and run out to help."Bella"Jake says "Jake, I'm right here" she says back. I see Lizzie get a ping of jealousy. "Jacob you idiot I had it"Leah yells"Leah"Sam says."I need to set the bones before his accelerating healing kicks in, it's already starting"Carlisle says"we need to get him out of here, we're not gonna want to fight the volturi" Edward says. "We'll take him back to my place" I say "I'll be there as soon as I can" Carlisle says. "Hang in there Jake"Bella says and they walk away.The guys pick up Jacob "we got you" Paul says and we walk away. "I'll be back" I say and run to grab Bree. "Ready?" I ask "yeah" she says. I see Josie hasn't left from the rock "Josie let's go"I say.She looks frozen and confused."I can't, something in me wants to stay and pulling me over there"she says"at least stay in the bushes"I tell her.She nods and I stay with her in the bushes just in case.Bree stays with me cause she only trusts me.The volturi walk over to the cullens like in my dream. "She's beautiful"Josie says smiling.The conversation goes as it did in my dream but without Bree. Jane looks down "what is it sister?" One asks next to her. "I feel the urge to go over there" she says pointing in our direction. 'Don't tell me...'.