Chapter 57

Emily's POV
We go outside."What can't you tell me?"He asks.My eyes water "I can't, not right now, not while your in danger and busy and need to focus" I say and a tear falls.Sam grabs my face and wipes my tear."Please so that I know if I need to protect you more and keep you healthy"he pleades"I'm—I take a deep breath—I'm pregnant" I say looking down. He lifts my face and kisses me. "It's wonderful and I will protect you and take care of you and our child"he says.I smile and hug him.

Jacobs POV
'Why did my heart skip a beat when I heard the name Lizzie?I only love Bella.I don't even know this girl Lizzie.Josie,Josie seems like a nice girl name and it's pretty'Sam and Emily come back in and Emily's wiping her face from tears."I would like to make an announcement"she says catching everyone's attention.

Hopes POV
'Oh no, Leahs going to find out' I prepare myself to go after her. "I'm pregnant" Emily says. Everyone congratulates her and hugs her. Leah walks past them and out the door,hurt.I go after her.She cries and falls to the floor.I run over and hug her.She tries to talk but can't "I know, I know sweetie" I say. She calms down a bit. "Maybe just get to know Theo, you don't have to imprint but get to know him" I suggest and she nods.She cleans herself up and we go back. As we walk in everyone turns to Leah nervous.Leah smiles to Sam and goes to Emily.She hugs Emily and everyone calms.Leah pulls away"congratulations"her voice breaks. Everyone feels bad for her. Leah smiles sadly and sits down."So who's Josie and Lizzie?"Jacob asks breaking the silence. "They're basically our cousins"I say"why basically?"Paul asks."Well my dad and Dr.saltzman know each other. Dr.saltzman owns a school for the supernatural and we used to go there to control ourselves. Lizzie and Josie are Dr.saltzmans daughters and we grew up with them. Dr.saltzmans is our second father figure"I say."Wait you said school of supernaturals? Awesome" Jared says "what are Josie and Lizzie?"Embry asks "they're siphoners, which is where they have to use supernatural things to get magic" Sarah says. "Can you tell us about them?" Jake asks "sure, Josies more of the shy type. She cares more about others needs and forgets about herself. She's beautiful and sweet, kind and adorable" I say "wow, I'd love to meet her" Emily says."Then there's Lizzie and I don't mean this in a bad way but she is more of the badass type. She roasts everyone at school everyday and only cares about herself and her needs. She's sassy and thinks she's all that. She likes to party and always tries to find love but they always leave which got her to depression and anger and mental health. Right now she is trying another love" I say. Everyone's shocked "they sound so different" Cheryl says "yeah, they're fraternal twins" Sarah says. "Is lizzie worst than Leah?"Jared asks which got him slapped hard on the arm by Leah."Um I'd says they're the same or Lizzies worst" I say."Just don't get on her bad side"Ava says. "I've got a secret"Sam says.We all turn to him"you know Collin and Brady? Well they shifted a couple days ago and I've been training them myself"he says "well bring them tomorrow"I say.Me,Sarah,Ava and Ethan head home and go to sleep for tomorrow.

Sarah's POV
Seth came in through my window.He sits beside me. I kiss him and turn it into a make out and like I said, he got lost in the moment.He moves to my neck 'please make a hickey,please make a hickey'I repeat to myself.We fell asleep after that.'I hope it's there tomorrow'.