Chapter 8

Hopes POV
I look up at my name. "Ok get together and start talking" he says. I look to see a guy walking to me who I'm guessing is Sam. Great the last guy that was at the beach. What an interesting day. "Hi I'm Sam I'm guessing your hope" "yes I am" I say. "Looks like we're partners" "yup" I state. "Class this will be presented in 2 days, you have to 2 days to practice and be ready" the teacher says. "So my house or yours" I ask "mine" he says. " so does 4 work" I ask "yup here's my address" he hands me a paper. The bell rings. "See you later" I tell him and leave. I head to my locker and get my bag for p.e and head to the gym. I go to the girls locker room and change.

While I'm changing Veronicas glaring at me

While I'm changing Veronicas glaring at me. I tried to ignore her. I head out to the gym. We all line up and I see guys staring me, checking me out. I make a disgusted face. "So today we will run 2 laps then free time" he says. I tie my hair up in a ponytail "go" he blows his whistle. I start running, I finish and so does everyone else. I'm not as tired as everyone else. "Okay free time" everyone runs off. I go sit down and soon someone joins me, I see it's quil. "Hey" I say cheery "hey" he says, we start talking but as we're talking I see Veronica trying to flirt with Paul and checking him out while he's playing basketball. I start shaking a bit and Veronica notices me mad so she does it more by touching his arm. Quil notices me not paying attention so he puts his hand on my shoulder "hey are you ok" he asks worried. "Yeah I'm fine" I say getting up "sir can I go, I'm not feeling good" I ask. "Yeah, sure" he says and I walk out and go to the woods and strip. I shift and growl loud and scratch a tree. I howl out of annoyance.

Paul's POV
Veronica was annoying me. I heard someone leave and turn to see hope walk out frustrated and mad. I turn back to Veronica to see her and her friends happy and laughing. 'She did this on purpose, didn't she? She saw hope and wanted to make her mad' I start getting mad that she made my imprint upset. Then I heard a howl in the distance. 'That wasn't Sams howl or Jared's, who was it?' "It was probably a dog, don't need to panic guys" the teacher says trying to calm the kids down. That was no dog, I'll talk to Sam later.

Sarah's POV
I hear my sisters howl. 'Oh no'. I raise my hand and ask to be excused. I walk out and to the woods. I strip and shift and run to her. "What's wrong" I ask worried "she did it on purpose, to make me mad" "who" I ask. "Veronica, she was flirting with Paul then touched his arm when she saw it was making me mad" she said. "Ok you need to relax. Was he going with it?" "No he looked disgusted" she said. "Ok no need to worry then, he didn't like it, focus on that" I said trying to calm her. We shift back and change into what we were wearing. "You good now?" I ask "yeah thanks sis" "always" I hug her and go back to class.

Sams POV
I hear a howl. 'That wasn't Paul or Jared, it sounded alpha, who was it?' I tried to leave to find out who it was but she wouldn't let me.

Hopes POV
I'm always so thankful for my sister. She always sees the bright side of things. I head back to class and sit for the last ten minutes. Quil joins me to see if I was okay "yeah I'm okay now" I say. We talk for a bit then head to the locker rooms to change. The bell rings and I head to biology. Last class of the day finally.