Chapter 65

Hopes POV
We pull up to the house. "This is the house?" Quil asks amazed. "Yes" I say.

We walk inside"it's empty"Seth says shocked

We walk inside"it's empty"Seth says shocked."Yeah,I wanted to decorate it myself"I say."Why?Sounds like time and money"Theo asks"because I want it to look the way I want" I say. They just stand there looking around "get to work with what we have!" I yell and they rush out. They take everything out of the trunk and I walk out. "Where you going?" Sam asks "to buy things for the house" I say and leave to stores.

Janes POV
'It's now or never'. "Master, may I have the day off please?" I ask nervously but I hide it. "What for Jane?"Aro asks"business to take care of and a day to myself" I say.Alec looks at me weird knowing I'm not like that. "Hmm, sure Jane just because you haven't had one in a while"Aro says"thank you master"I say and walk off to my room.I change and do my hair.

I change and do my hair

'Am I doing too much?' No,let's go

'Am I doing too much?' No,let's go. I sneak out cause they would question me. Luckily the sky is a little grey so I don't have to hide. I head towards forks.

Hopes POV
I bought what could fit and took it back to the house. I dropped it off and took off again for more things. I can't wait to plan a baby shower. I should buy things and talk to Sam to surprise Emily with a nursery. I head back with the final things for the house. I walk in "what next?" Jared asks "time to put the things I bought into there places" I say. The girls walk in with 3 things each. Which consists of Emily, Ava, Kim, Josie,Lizzie,Sarah,Leah and Cheryl so 24 bags filled of clothes. I lead them to the closets and they organize. I tell the guys where to put things. We all finish the house.