Chapter 11

(Sarah's)

(Sarah's)

(Hopes)Sams POVAll 3 of us are freaking out 'what should we do' I ask them

(Hopes)
Sams POV
All 3 of us are freaking out 'what should we do' I ask them. 'Confront them?' Jared asks 'fine go change and be back' I tell them and we go behind trees. We come out and walk up to the house. I knock and the sister opens it. "Can I help you" she says with sass. "Can we talk to you and your sister" I ask. "Hope come here" she calls hope. "Sam, Jared, Paul what's up" hope asks.

Hopes POV
"We know your wolves" he says. I start freaking out inside and try to act calm on the outside. Sarah's failing miserably. "What makes you think that" I ask. "We followed the howl after you left and saw 2wolves then we followed them here, your the wolves" I start panicking more and I think it's starting to become more visible. I start hyperventilating. I grab the door trying to hold myself up. "Sarah" I say and she notices and runs to my purse. The guys notice and start worrying. Paul comes to hold me up. Sarah comes back and gives me my inhaler. I do 2 puffs and start standing up more. Paul let's go unsure. "I'm fine" I say lowly "you sure? What happened?" Sam asks. "I have attacks like that sometimes" I tell them. "So you know" Sarah says. "Yes but it's fine cause we're wolves too" Sam tries to reassure us. "Great now I know it's true but Jared, you break Kim, I break you" I warn him. Everyone looks to Jared and he looks afraid, I smirk. I see a car pull up and see Kim getting out. I smile happily, she runs up and hugs me. I look up to jared and see him shocked and staring at her. I glare at him and he looks to me scared. We let go "heyyyy Kim, can you go to my room, I'm kinda in the middle of something right now, it's up the stairs 2nd door on your right" I tell her. "Sure" she walks up the stairs and we hear the door close. I turn back to the guys all serious. "So how does this work" I ask. "One of us bows down to the other" Sam says looking at me like I'm gonna now to him. "Yeah I'm not doing that" I tell him "I'm not either" he says. "I've been doing this longer" I say "how long" he asks. "10 years and Sarah 5" I tell him and he turns to look at the others. "Alright, how about we're co-alphas" he tries to negotiate. "Works for me but we both give orders and have a say in decisions" I tell him trying to make it equal. "Alright we have a deal" we shake hands and I turn to Sarah. "Say hello to your new wolf brothers" I smile at her and she starts smiling happy. Then I lean down and whisper in her ear "and hopefully brother in law soon" she looks up smirking at me. I start to blush. "Hi I'm Jared" "I'm Paul" they say to Sarah. "I'm Sarah" Sarah says to all of them. "Hey guys can you go now, I sort of have company" I say pointing to my room referring to Kim. "Right we'll see you tomorrow" Sam says as they turn to walk away. "Hey hope, we need to talk tomorrow" Paul says turning around. "Okay" I say and they walk back home. "I'm going to my room" Sarah says "why are you always in your room" I ask.

Sarah's POV
"There's nothing to do" I lie going to my room. Little does she know, I have depression but I don't show it so no one knows. I get to my room and start playing my piano. I begin crying while playing, luckily the piano was covering it.

Hopes POV
Sarah goes to her room. I go to my room and see Kim looking around. "Hey sorry about that" "oh it's fine" she says. I hear Sarah playing the piano. She can play piano and violin. "Oh it's just Sarah" I tell Kim who looks around wondering where it's coming from. "Oh she's talented" Kim compliments "yeah I just wish she would share her gift" I say upset. She likes to be by herself a lot and I don't know why, it upsets me. "Anyway what should we do" I ask. "Binge watch Harry Potter?" She asks. "Yes!" I say. We were halfway through the first movie when Rebekah and marcel come home. "Come on, come meet my aunt and uncle" I drag her downstairs "ok" she says.