Chapter 18

Sarah's POV
I was at my locker when josh my friend came up and we started talking. He walks away and Liam comes to me. "Who was he?" he asks "oh, josh my friend" I say and he looks like he doesn't believe me but I stayed quiet. The bell rings and he kisses my cheek real quick and walks away. 'What's wrong with him'. I shake my head clearing it and walking to class.

Hopes POV
Ugh I hate lunch detention. The bell rings and I head to Spanish. 'Oh yeah, presentation today' I sit by Sam, we go over it one more time. "Hope and Sam"he calls us up. We go up and say it. "Good job" he says and we sit down. "Hey can you come to my house after school?" I ask him "sure" he says and class ends. I head to p.e and change.

"We will be partnering up and do sit ups" I look to Paul and I see veronica heading towards him

"We will be partnering up and do sit ups" I look to Paul and I see veronica heading towards him. I head to him first and I ask him and he agrees. I look to Veronica and dang was she mad. We walk to the mat and start. "So is there a reason we're going to your house?" Paul asks "uhhh my aunt and uncle and cousin came to visit" he stops "are they-is that why you wanted us to come?" he says "I wanted you guys to meet them and see they're not a threat" I tell him. He nods understanding "I mean, I'm gonna have to meet them eventually anyway" he says. I smile "yeah I guess so" I say and he continues. We switch and class ends. I head to biology but on the way Veronica pushes me up against the lockers. "What is your problem" I ask her "you, your my problem" she says mad. I start shaking and a crowd forms. I see Jared and he steps in front of me. "Leave her alone" Jared says to Veronica. "Ohhh" she laughs "so does this mean Paul's already done with her and she's moved on already" oh that's it. I move around Jared and punch her but before I could do anything else Jared holds me back "stop, you'll trigger her which will TRIGGER you" he says referring to my wolf. "Ok,ok" I say putting my hands up surrendering. He lets go and I look to see her on the floor with blood running down her nose. I smile and Jared does too and we walk to biology together. I sit down and Kim comes and sits too. "I heard what happened, good job girl" she says and we high-five. She looks good today.

"So you'll have to partner up and who wins, wins

"So you'll have to partner up and who wins, wins. Partners will be......Jared and Kim, hope and Alex, ok now get to work" the teacher says. I turn to Kim to see her freaking out "hey relax you'll be ok" I tell her and walk to my partner and Jared goes to Kim.