Chapter 15

Hopes POV
We get back to my house. "You guys want to come in?" I ask. I can tell that now they realize how big it is. "Sure" we got out and I open the door and Sarah barges up to her room. "What's wrong with her and whose these guys?" Rebekah asks coming down the stairs. " she's pissed because she got asked out and I was being over protective" I explain leaving the guys out. "Also this is Sam, Jared and Paul, they're....wolves" I tell her. "Oh, welcome" Rebekah says "thank you, are you a wolf?" Sam asks "not exactly" Rebekah says leaving out she's a vampire. "Aunt Bex can I go to their house and where's marcel" I ask her "yes and he's working with the people building the house" she says. "Ok, let's go"I tell the guys. We get back in the car.

Sarah's POV
I hear hope and the guys leave. Someone knocks on the door "come in" I say. "So I heard you have a date" Rebekah says excited "yeah I'm looking for a outfit" " here let me look" she starts going through my closet and drawers. "Here" "it's perfect, thanks bex" "your welcome now see me after your ready" she says "ok" then she leaves. I get ready.

I sneak into hopes room and take her makeup and put on light makeup

I sneak into hopes room and take her makeup and put on light makeup. I walk down stairs and show Rebekah. "Wow you look beautiful sweetheart" Rebekah says " thanks, can you drop me off?" "sure" we get in the car and drive to the ice cream shop in town.

Hopes POV
We arrive at Sams house and walk inside. I see a women walk in and Sam kisses her. She looks to me "who's this" she asks "Hope, Paul's imprint and my co alpha" he says "hi" I say " hi I'm Emily" "nice to meet you" we shake hands. " ok so we got to talk about a few things" Sam says leading me to the leaving room. "Ok so first thing, who are the cold ones?" I ask "they are vampires, they are as cold as ice and shine in the sun and being near them just triggers us and we have a treaty with them, we don't go over there they don't come to our lands" Sam explains. "And you and your sister need to start patrolling with us" Jared says "ok what do we do and when?" I ask. "We patrol around the lands and make sure the vampires don't cross them, the line is the river and we're doing 2 in the morning and 3 at night" Sam says. "Ok sounds like a plan" I tell them "but what did your aunt mean when she said not exactly?" Paul asks. I start getting nervous "well, can you let me explain and not freak out?" I ask. They nod "she's a vampire" I say and man do they shake "but,but a different type than you explained" I tell them "what do you mean?" Sam asks. "She isn't ice, she's normal and doesn't shine in the sun but burns without her ring and she's only eating animals and my uncle is the same" I explain as best I can. "That does sound better than the cold ones" Sam says and I see the other 2 trying to process this.