Chapter 36

Hopes POV
"What made you shift?"I ask"I was thinking about my father and then I felt the presents of someone else and seen a redhead smiling at me,it made me mad,next thing I know,I'm a wolf and she's gone"she says. "Victoria"I whisper.She looks at me weird and I explain vampires to her and our treaty, if the cullens come back."Wait,what about Seth?Will he become one too?"She asks"yeah,it just depends when"I tell her.I explain everything else so she's caught up."Ok, can you not tell anyone it's an act?" She asks "I promise and if you ever need anyone,I'm here,even if it's just to talk,cry or gossip,ok?You can open up to me" I tell her. "Ok" she says and we head back.

Sams POV
It's over and we head back."Hey,would you like to come back with me to la push and meet the pack?"I ask her"sure,it would be better than being alone and have no one" she says sadly."Well I leave tonight so be ready" I tell her and she goes and packs.'She'll meet the pack and live with me and hopefully not imprint or be imprinted on, oh god' I start stressing.

Hopes POV
We get back and Emily and Leah stare shocked at each other.'Oh yeah I didn't tell her about imprinting and Sam with Emily,great'. "What are you doing here?"Leah asks mad.She shakes."Oh god,I forgot to mention that part"I say mainly to myself and the guys look at me like I'm crazy.I push Leah outside "Leah calm down,let me explain"I say"quick"she says."I say let's do it more private and away from here"I say and she nods and we walk off into the woods. I explain imprinting "what does that have to do with Sam and Emily?"She asks"well you see when he first laid eyes on Emily,he imprinted on her but you don't choose who it happens with, it's destiny"I explain.She looks down and cries.I hug her and she sobs on my shoulder."You want to tell me about it?"I ask"maybe another time"she says and starts calming down."You ready to go back?"I ask,She nods and wipes her tears. We walk back inside and she glares at Emily and sits at the table."Where's Jacob?"I ask not seeing him."Said he had to deal with something" Ethan says.I nod and sit down.Everyone chats for another 20 minutes when Jacob arrives mad and hurt. "What?"Paul asks him"the cullens are back and she chose him again"he says.I huff and he turns to me glaring."I'm done,I'm done watching you get hurt,I'm done trying to tell you and convince you but you just don't listen so I'm done,I'm going to continue letting you get hurt"I say and storm out.I hear someone follow after me.I come to a stop and turn to see Leah."Do you want to explain what happened in there?" She asks. I nod and tell her everything on Jacob and Bella and Edward.

Paul's POV
"Dude she has a point,you just keep pining"Jared says and we all nod."But I know she likes me,she just doesn't want to admit it"he says storming out too. We all look to each other and sigh.

Hopes POV
After I finish she looks like she agrees with me."She's just playing him"she says mad."I told him that,he just wants to believe she likes him" I say. I also explain why Bella is my enemy.