Chapter 19

Avas POV
'The girls are at school and the day is taking forever' ughhh. I go to the living room and turn on the tv. Animal killings 'hmm I'll talk to hope and Sarah about that' I turn the channel and can't find anything so I go bug my parents.

Hopes POV
I'm working when I think back to when I first got here, I met a girl in the store 'she was pale and freezing when I grabbed the paper and had bright yellow eyes' is she a cold one? "Okay class, the winners are Jared and Kim" everyone applauses and class ends. Kim drags me aside real quick. "Ahhh Jared asked me out" she squeals "congrats" I say happy for her. "Ok I gotta go" she says and leaves. I go to my car and we get inside and drive to pick up Sarah. "I heard there was almost a fight today" Sam says. I try to not smile and say "Jared you want to say what happened?" I ask him "hell yeah, so Veronica pushed her up against the lockers and then I jumped in front of Hope and told Veronica to back off and she laughed and said so Paul moved on and now so have you— Paul growls at this part — then Hope moved around me and punches her but I grabbed her before she could do anything else" Jared explains. "Good, someone finally put her in her place" Paul says. We arrive at the front of the middle school and see Liam kiss Sarah on the cheek as she was leaving. I smile "awww"I say and the guys growl. She gets inside smiling. I drive off and we get home. 'Oh god, here we go'. We got out and open the door. "We're home" I yell out and then I hear running down the stairs. Sarah goes to her room. "Hey hope, who's these guys?" Ava asks "this is Sam,Jared and Paul, they know about us and are wolves"I say. "Oh hi I'm Ava"she introduces herself."Hey,what are you?"Jared asks her"I'm a witch and vampire if I die"she says.They looked shocked and she's confused "I haven't told them how our vampires work" I tell her and she nods then uncle and aunt came down. "Hey kol, Davina this is Sam, Jared and Paul they're wolves and know about us" I tell them. "This is my uncle kol and aunt Davina, kol's a vampire and Davinas a witch" I tell the guys. "It was nice meeting you but we have to go patrol" Sam says "ok, bye" all of us say. They leave. I see them shift and run patrol. I tell them I'm going to hangout with a friend and go to the beach and meet with quil.

Sams POV
We shift and run patrol 'they seem nice' Jared says 'yeah they seem normal' Paul agrees with Jared. 'Yeah I guess we don't have to worry about them, let's focus on the cold ones, they're killing people' I tell them and we spread out.

Sarah's POV
I was lying on my bed playing the violin when a knock came on my window. I see Liam and let him in. "What are you doing here" I ask "wanted to hangout" he says. I go lay back down and he joins. I cuddle into him and fell asleep.

Avas POV
"We're going out" mom says and kisses my forehead "ok, bye" I say and they leave. 'Hmm what can I do'. I decide to go walk in the woods. I leave a note for Sarah and walk towards the woods. I'm wearing this.

 I'm wearing this

So let's go.