Chapter 28

Hopes POV
We get there and see a brown wolf.'Jacob,is that you?'I ask'yes,now explain' he says and me and Sam explain the general of it.'I don't want this' he says 'neither did we but we had too' I say. 'That's why I stayed away' Embry says.Jacob turns to Embry 'Embry?' he nods 'now I understand' he says. 'You know your gonna have to stay away from Bella and Quil and friends and family'I say'what,no!'He growls at me and Paul steps in front of me protectively and growls too. 'Jacob do you want to protect them cause if you don't stay away you could turn accidentally and hurt them' Sam says. Jacob calms down 'fine' he says.'Then meet us tomorrow,we could talk more' Sam says 'ok, where?' 'Hope can pick you up at your house and bring you to my place'Sam says to me and Jacob. 'What,no he just tried to attack her!' Paul objects 'Paul calm down, she can protect herself and she's co-alpha, she'll be fine' Sam says. 'Fine but how do I change back?' Jacob asks 'guys go ahead and head back,I got this' Sam says and we head back. The guys shift back and Paul goes to get me and Sarah clothes.We all get inside and they get ready to leave.Sam gets back and they head home. 'Now all of us have to skip Tomorrow'.

Jacobs POV
(Next morning) I get up and ready to talk to Sam. 'You know,I should probably ask the girl some questions' I think about the question I want to know the most'does she sleep with all of them?'.I see her come from the forest in wolf form. She's a beautiful wolf. I walk out and shift too.'Hey' she says 'hey'I say back.I follow her to Sams.'So what are you to the pack?' I ask 'umm, I'm co-alpha with Sam and Paul's imprint' she says 'imprint?Is that code or something' I ask. 'It's like when you see her for the first time, everything changes,suddenly it's not gravity holding you here,it's her,it's like a soulmate,the other half of you and that's what Paul did to me' she explains. 'Wow' I say not expecting that. 'Don't worry, you'll find yours one day, you just look in their eyes and you'll do anything to protect them and be with them' she says and we arrive to a little house. 'Go shift back  behind a tree and change' she says and I go behind a tree. I shift back 'wow I was so wrong on her'.

Hopes POV
I go change.

I walk out and wait for Jacob to be ready

I walk out and wait for Jacob to be ready. He comes out and we walk inside.They were sitting and waiting for us at the table.I went and sat on Paul's lap and kiss him. I turn back to Jacob and his phone rings. He grabs it and makes a mad face and ends it and puts it back in his pocket. He turns to Emily and Kim who are on Sam and Jared's laps."They know"I say and he turns to me giving me the look of are they imprinted on too.I nod and he sighs.Sam notices this interaction"you told him"he says as more of a statement. "He asked" I defend. "So Jacob you need to stay out of school for a couple days and away from people and any interaction"Sam says"I'll try but Bella just started feeling better and won't stop calling me,dad had to tell her I have mono" he says "keep it that way"Sam says."You need the tattoo and cut your hair"I say"fine,when and where?""Here and now" I say. I get up and grab the tattoo stuff and hair stuff. "Let's start" I say.