Chapter 3

Sams POV
I turn to Paul to see him looking shocked. " Paul what did you hear" I ask sternly. " I... I think I just miss heard" paul says. " what did you hear" I ask more demandingly " I heard her mom say to control themselves by not getting mad cause that could blow there cover over here" Paul says. I look up from Paul to the girls and begin listening now.

Hopes POV
" mom said her and dad are going around the world for a couple months and that kol and Davina and Ava are coming in a couple days" I say to Sarah. " really" Sarah says frustrated and mad. I mumble a "mhm". I jump up from my spot " come on let's go in the water" " ok" Sarah says getting up too. I begin unbuttoning my skirt and sliding them off. I see Sarah taking off her jacket and pulling off her shorts. I begin taking off my crop top and Sarah takes off her shirt. We start walking in the water.

Paul's POV
I turn to see the girls starting to undress in their bikinis. Damn. They start walking to the water and then the older one turns in our direction. I stare into her eyes and see our future together and I will be whatever she wants me to be brother,lover,protector and I realize I..just..imprinted.

Hopes POV
As we're getting in the water I turn around to see a couple of hot boys staring at me and my sister. Then I look at one and stare into his eyes for like 5 minutes and I realize I just imprinted. Damn I got a fine one.

Sams POV
As the girls are in the water the older one stares at us  then I see her looking at a specific one. I turn to see Paul staring back. I look between the two for a couple minutes and put the pieces together. Paul just found his imprint. I start smiling, happy for him. I turn to Jared to see, he has figured it out too. I can see Jared already making fun of Paul. " he just imprinted, didn't he?" Emily asks " yup" me and Jared say at the same time looking between the two. Then I turn to the sister to see her smiling too. Huh?

Hopes POV
I turn to Sarah to see her smiling like crazy, damn it. "Sarah stop" I whine. " you just imprinted. How could I not especially with a fine man. You know dad is about to be pissed" Sarah says. " yeah I know" I say worried what dad will do. " hey don't stress about it you will get to know him eventually and dad won't come for a few months but right now I want to hang out with my sis" Sarah says. " ok" I say turning my attention to her but I can't stop thinking about him, his beautiful eyes, perfect smile, HIS ABS, handsome face, damn I got it bad.

Paul's POV
I turn around being able to pull my eyes away from her to see the guys smiling and smirking, even Emily. " what" I say looking between all of them. " you just imprinted didn't you?" Jared says punching my arm repeatedly teasingly. " ughh yes I did, stop" I whine. I start thinking about her, her smile, her lips, her eyes, her body, her beautiful hair, ughh damn it.

Sorry if this one was a little short it will be longer next chapter
Also if your wondering this is set a little after Bella arrives in forks so James and Victoria and Laurent are killing people