Chapter 67

Hopes POV
I wake up and shower, brush my teeth and hair, do my makeup, hair and change.

Hopes POVI wake up and shower, brush my teeth and hair, do my makeup, hair and change

I wake up Bree "sweetie wake up, I'm making breakfast" I knock on her door and head to the kitchen

I wake up Bree "sweetie wake up, I'm making breakfast" I knock on her door and head to the kitchen. I cook breakfast "hey" Paul says hugging my waist and kissing my cheek. "Hey" I say and he walks out. "Hey little munchkin" Paul says ruffling the top of Brees hair.She giggles and walks to me."Morning" "mornin"she side hugs me and goes to sit down.

"Morning" "mornin"she side hugs me and goes to sit down

"Ok ready" I say and serve us. We're eating and talking when Leah walks in. "What's up?" I ask "nothing much, just didn't want to be with the pack" she glares at Paul and sits down and grabs a bacon. "What?" Paul asks "nothing, hey Bree Bree bumble bee" Leah says and they fist bump "Leah Beah" Bree says. Oh yeah, they got close over the week, like a aunt-niece relationship."So anything on Theo?"I ask "no but I think I should try" she says "good" I smile. "Any work today?" Bree asks "no, free day" I say and she sighs sadly. "Hey, just be glad that I give you one almost everyday, it's against policy" I say.

Lizzies POV
I walk downstairs"hey"I say walking by Jacob. "Hey" he replies and I grab a bowl of cereal. I sit down next to him on the couch. It's awkward and silent in the room. 'I hate that I don't act on my feelings towards Jake but he's obsessed with Bella, I'll never get a chance'. "Wouldyouliketogooutwithme?" he asks quick. I almost choke on my cereal "um yeah, sure" I say. 'OMG' I squeal in my head 'maybe I do have a chance but he'll find his imprint one day and forget about me and move to New York'.

Sarah's POV
I'm cuddling with Seth in comfortable silence. "Today's my birthday"I blurt out"what?And your just telling me this?"He says surprised."Yeah,I don't like to celebrate,that's why hope isn't bursting in here, she knows I don't like it and understands"I say"how old are you turning?" He asks."16" I say "great, now we're the same age, can I still get you a gift?" He puppy dog eyes me "fine" I give in.

Rosalies POV
"Ok we need over 100 Bouquets" Alice announces holding her clipboard "who's invited anyway?" I ask. "Well there's Bella's parents, us obvi, Bella's friends from school, the Clearwater's, the blacks, Hope and Sarah, our cousins—" I interrupt "wait, first of all your inviting mutts?" I ask disgusted. "Yes, Bella's close to them and I'm close to hope"she says"second, your inviting Jacob? The one who's in love with Bella and is fighting Edward and hates us?" I ask "yes it's up to him to come and he should want to come cause they're friends" she says. "Third, your inviting our cousins AND the mutts who killed Laurent, Irinas mate?That's gonna cause drama"I say "yes, they're our cousins and they're close to Bella and I can invite who I want" she says "finally, Hope seems cool, mostly cause she hates Bella and roasts her and she's beautiful, she's also a bitch which I love and she was nice enough to take a vampire into her house and they're territory" I say "yes she's the best" Alice says. 'I'm seeing that'. "Maybe we could become friends" I whisper to myself with a smirk.