Chapter 25

Hopes POV
(Next day) I wake up and feel like cliff diving so I text the guys to see if they're up for it. They are, so I go wake up Sarah. "Hey, you want to cliff dive with me and the guys?" I ask her "no, I'm hanging with Liam today" she says with no emotion. "Ok?" I say unsure. I leave and get a bathing suit and clothes over it.

 I leave and get a bathing suit and clothes over it

I get in my car and so does Ethan

I get in my car and so does Ethan.We get the guys and head to the beach.We get there and the guys shift and I ride on Paul's back to the top.We get there and I jump off Paul and they go change back. They come back and Paul kisses me. Paul and Embry grab Jared and push him in the water. Ethan goes "my turn" I say and take off my clothes a little slow to tease Paul who's checking me out. I run and jump in. Paul jumps in and swims to me. I wrap my legs around his waist and arms around his neck. We kiss and Sam jumps in.

Jacobs POV
"Oh my god, did you see that?"Bella says frantically getting out of the truck.I laugh and she turns to me confused."They're not really fighting Bella,they're cliff diving,scary as hell but a total rush"I tell her and she looks back at them."Rush?"She says interested "most of us jump from lower down,Sams just showing off to his disciples"I tell her and she looks down to Paul with a girl."What about her?"She asks "she's Paul's girl but I think she's screwing all of them and I think she's co-leader"I tell her"have some kind of beef with them or something?"Bella asks walking back."Oh,no they just think they run this place" she scoffs "Embry used to call them hall ministers on steroids, now look at him" "that's Embry?" She asks shocked. "Yeah" I say angry "what happened to him?" She asks "he's missing school and then all of a sudden, he started following Sam around like a little puppy, same thing happened to Paul,Jared,the girl,her sister and the other guy, Sam keeps giving me this look like He's waiting for me or something, it's kinda starting to freak me out" I tell her. "You should just avoid him" she says like it's the most obvious thing. "I try" she looks back at them. Then we drive back.

Hopes POV
We cliff dive for a little longer then I drop them off and Ethan and I go home.

Sarah's POV
Luckily I haven't heard from Liam today. "We're home" Ethan yells. I go to sleep to avoid anything.