Chapter 59

Sarah's POV
I'm scared for Seths life but they actually payed attention, well Josie did but that's not the point. "Guys leave him alone,if I'm not mad neither should you"Hope says crossing her arms.I swear to god,how does she always know what to say and that another person was thinking the same thing.They back off but they're still mad. "Ohhh" Josie says with a smirk realizing what's happening. "Ohhh Are you guys having sex?" Lizzie asks interested. The guys get madder"oh god Lizzie no"I say disgusted."Well your no fun"she says.

Hopes POV
Lizzies phone rings and she smiles. "Hey baby" she says happy and turns away from everyone. Jacob growls, I tell him to cut it out. "You imprinted didn't you?"Josie asks happy for her sister.He nods"she won't know what hit her"she says.I see the pain behind her smile tho."Josie,you'll find a women one day"I reassure her.She nods and Lizzie comes back. She looks mad and upset."What's wrong?"I ask"me and Sebastian got into another fight"she says sad. "Well good news,we have to go somewhere and you guys should join, we're learning how to fight newborns"I say."Yeah"they agree.We all go outside and shift. Josie gets on Sarah and Lizzie on Cheryl cause she doesn't trust the guys. We run to the meeting place and Sam howls for Collin and Brady to come. They run along side us and we slow down arriving.We see them with their mates."They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms"a guy says reading mine and Sams mind. "Those 2 are not wolves but they came"he says about Lizzie and Josie. "Wait there's more than I remember" Bella says noticing me,Sarah,Collin,Brady and Seth. Then I notice a girl who looks like the girl I met when I first arrived.'Wait it is her!'I squeal 'Hope don't' Sam says but I do it anyway. I go behind a tree and change. I come out to hear gasps from both Bella and Alice. Alice squeals and we run and hug each other. "What. The. Hell?" Bella says "yes, I'm a wolf bitch and best believe I will kick your ass one day" I say and walk back and shift back. "They came that's what matters" one says in a soothing voice. "Will you translate?" He asks and walks to the front."Hey Jake"Bella says low. I growl telling him not to respond and how he has an imprint so he needs to get over her. Alice goes to Bella's side and smiles. "Welcome, Jasper has experience with newborns, can teach us how to defeat them" the guy says. 'How are they different from you?' Sam asks "they want to know how the newborns differ from us"Edward translates."They're great deal is stronger than us cause they're own human blood still lingers in their tissues, our kind is never more physically powerful than our first several months" he says and walks back.Another one comes up which I'm guessing is Jasper."Carlisles right, that's why they were created,a newborn army doesn't need thousands like a human army but no human army can stand again them" he explains. "Now the 2 most important things to remember are 1, never let them get they're arms around you,they'll crush you instantly and 2,never go for the obvious kill,they'll be expecting that and you will lose, Emmett!" He calls and the big guy goes. "Don't hold back" he tells Emmett "not in my nature" he says with a smile. He runs towards Jasper and they fight. Emmett ends up on the floor "never lose focus" Jasper says. Next was Edward and Carlisle. Carlisle ends up on the floor"one more thing"Jasper says and Carlisle gets Edward on the floor "never turn your back on your enemy". We all see Josie grab some magic from Sarah "recuerda" she says. The cullens didn't see her use her magic. 'Remembrance spell' I tell everyone. Edward looks at me weird, not understanding what I just said. Next was Alice and Jasper. She outsmarts him and they kiss. "Aww" Josie says. We look at her weird and Alice and Jasper smile at her. Its over and we leave. "They were lowkey fine" Lizzie says, Jacob growls."But I already have a boyfriend"she says."The blonde girl was beautiful"Josie says.