Chapter 13

Hopes POV
We walked out of the car and all eyes were turning to us, well more of Kim. We walk inside and everyone's surprised by Kim's new look. Then we see Veronica walking up to us with her minions, damn it. "Hey ugly" she tells Kim so I step in front of her and get close to her. "You want to say that again Veronica" I say ready to fight her. She then walks away and then I turn to Kim. I see her looking down upset. "Hey you are a intelligent, beautiful young woman okay?" I tell her, she just nods and looks up. She begins getting confident. I smile and turn to see the guys. I see Sam trying to keep Jared from going after Veronica for calling Kim ugly. Jared begins to calm down and turns to me and gives me a grateful nod for helping Kim and boosting her confidence. I smile and me and Kim walk each other to the others locker. Then the bell rings for class so we say bye. I get to ELA and sit by quil "hey" I say. "Hey" he says. I turn feeling eyes on me and I was right. Paul was staring at me and quil but when I turned he looked away. I look back confused. Me and quil talked about walking the beach tomorrow after school to hang out to which we agreed to do. Class ends and I was heading to Science thinking about Paul. (Skip to art) I sit and me and Jared smile at each other. "Today is free draw day so draw what you want" she said and I got to work.

 "Today is free draw day so draw what you want" she said and I got to work

"Wow good work" she tells me. I smile and turn to Jared.

"Wow good job" I tell him "thanks, you too" "thanks" I smile at him

"Wow good job" I tell him "thanks, you too" "thanks" I smile at him. "Hey did you see the news?" he asks "no, what happened" I ask worried. "There's been more killings, we think it's the cold ones" he whispers the last part. "Who are the cold ones?" I ask confused "we'll explain later" he says and I nod. The bell rings and I head to history. I sit next to Paul. "Hey you said we had to talk?" I ask him. "Yeah umm.....do you know what imprinting is?" he asks and I nod. "Yeah I think I know what you'll say now" I say blushing. "Well I want to take it slow if that's okay?" I ask "yeah of course" he says understanding.

Sarah's POV
I get to math and sit next to Liam. "So I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me?" he asks and I start squealing inside but outside "sure" I say trying to stay calm. "Here's my number and I'm thinking let's grab some ice cream and walk the beach getting know each other" he says "that works" I tell him. "Does today work at 5?" he asks "yes that works" I say turning back to class and smiling.

Hopes POV
It's lunchtime and I met Kim at her locker. We grab lunch and walk into the lunch room. I pull her over to the guys but she resists.

Jared's POV
I turn to see hope trying to pull Kim over but she's resisting. I listen to them "why not" hope whines "because they're hot guys and I've had a crush on him for 3 years" Kim says pointing to me and I start smiling. "Guys Kim just said she's had a crush on me for 3 years" "wow now it will be easier to get her" Sam says. " I told hope I imprinted and she said she wanted to take it slow" Paul tells us. "Congrats dude" I say happy for him "good job Paul" Sam congratulates him.

Hopes POV
'Oh no I think he heard that' "just stay calm, you'll be fine" I drag her over. "Hey guys this is Kim" I say "hey" they say all together. "Hi" she says. "Hey does anyone want a ride after school" I ask "yeah" all the guys say "no my moms picking me up" Kim says. Let's just say the rest of lunch was awkward. The bell rings and we all say bye and me and Sam walk to Spanish.