Chapter 46

Embrys POV
"Yes,I would love to"she says"how about tomorrow? I'll pick u up?"I ask happy."That works"she says'yes!yes!yes! Let's hope Sam supports us'.

Hopes POV
I decided to leave and get extra sleep for Tomorrow. "Bye"I tell everyone and leave.'I wonder how Sarah's dates going'.I get home and shower.I change and fall asleep watching dirty dancing.

Sarah's POV
We arrive home"I had a great time"I say as we approach the door."Me too"he says.We stand there just staring at each other.His eyes flicker to my lips.'Oh god,first kiss'I panic in my head.He leans in 'just do it,just do it,I can do it'I lean in too.Our lips touch 'I love this,it's perfect'.We pull away and we're both smiling."I'll see you tomorrow"I say"yeah,bye"he says and I walk inside.'Ahhh'I walk to hopes room. "Hope!Hope!Guess what?!"I scream,waking her. "What?"She says sleepily."Seth kissed me"I say and she sits up"looks like me and him have to chat"she says."Be easy on him please" "yeah,yeah"she says and I leave to my room and sleep thinking of Seth.

Paul's POV
'So...what did she do?'Ethan asks breaking the silence and asks hesitantly.'Umm,she was sitting on my lap and...teased me'I say slowly.He tried to hold in his laughter 'sorry dude,that's bad' he says. 'Yeah but I'll get revenge' I say smirking'ok,tmi dude' he says disgusted.I laugh.

Sarah's POV
I wake up and get ready.I'm nervous,are we boyfriend/girlfriend?What are we?How do we greet each other?

I'm nervous,are we boyfriend/girlfriend?What are we?How do we greet each other?

I walk to hopes room."Hope?"I called for her.She didn't answer so I opened the door."Hope,wake up"I tell her and shake her."Hmm"she groans."Come on, wake up,you have shift tonight"I say and she starts moving.I walk out and wait for her to be ready. She comes out.

"Come on,you take forever"I complain"whatever"she says

"Come on,you take forever"I complain"whatever"she says.We drive to Emily's.'Looks like Kim's here this morning'. We walk inside and everyone has faces of worry and concern. 'Oh no'.