Chapter 34

Hopes POV
"What just happened?" I say "I don't know it all just happened so fast"Jared says."Well I'm in charge then so go patrol for a bit and remember redhead cold one" I say. The guys groan and get up and leave. I turn to Emily "did you know about the sister?" I ask her "yeahhh,Sam promised me to not tell anyone but now it's out"she says.I sigh"I'm a gonna go patrol for a bit, see you later" I say and leave.(2 hours later) I come back and so does everyone else. Emily made us some food and we ate it. "I'm gonna go home guys" I say "ok,bye" everyone says and I head home. "I'm home!" I yell. I go upstairs and to Sarah's room. I explain everything that happened today. I head to my room and pass out as soon as I hit the pillow. (Morning) I wake up and get ready for the day.

 (Morning) I wake up and get ready for the day

I head downstairs and make breakfast. The pack comes over cause yesterday we talked about breakfast at my house. We ate and left some for my parents and Sarah. Everyone goes patrol.

Sams POV
I finally arrive and go to the hospital."Room for Mr.Uley?"I ask and head over there.I see Cheryl standing there.

"Wow you've gotten old"we joke together

"Wow you've gotten old"we joke together.It got back to serious"how long?"I ask."A couple hours,you came just in time"she says with tears eyes.I hug her and walk to dad"Your going to leave us alone now... and I'm not ready for that yet"I start crying.

Hopes POV
We're patrolling when I hear Jacob saying he found the redhead.We all head that way and chase her.'I've got her,go check on Harry'Jacob says.They all look to me cause only I can give that order.I nod and we go check on Harry.We don't see him anywhere'change'I say and all of us shift and change.I get a call from sue clearwater"hello"I say."You guys should get down here,Harry had a heart attack,he's dead"she cries."Ok,we're on our way"I say and hang up."Go,I'll get Jacob"I say and they run off.I go find him by the beach.I explain"you get her home,I'm going to help over at Harry's place!"I tell him and go to Harry's.I walk in and sue hugs me and cries.I look over and see Paul holding Seth as he cries.My heart broke, Seth doesn't deserve this.I see Leah sitting down putting on a strong face but I know she's trying not to cry.The next couple hours were a blur.We all get to Emily's place and sit in silence.Jacob comes in looking hurt"what's wrong?"I ask low."Bella left to find Edward with Alice"he says and all of us look up serious."Alice is back?"Embry asks"yeah but they just left and I almost got to kiss Bella til that Cullen guy interrupted"he says mad."Dude she's playing you, can't you see that?She'd go back to him in a heartbeat no matter what he did to her"I say and everyone agrees."I can still try tho"he says and leaves."Oh my god,this dude"I say frustrated.

Sams POV
It's almost time"I love you dad,don't forget it"I say "goodbye daddy,I love you"Cheryl cries.My heart shatters hearing the flat line.I hug Cheryl and we cry. Looks like we're planning a funeral.