Chapter 71

Lizzies POV
(Morning) I wake up with an arm around me. I look around and remember I'm in Jakes room. No we didn't sleep together, tho I think we wanted to but we're waiting, I mean we just started dating. I look out the window and it's raining 'great'. I get up and change.

"Mhm" I turn to see Jake patting where I was laying

"Mhm" I turn to see Jake patting where I was laying. He looks up and sits up. I walk over and kiss him. He gets up and changes."I'm going to check the mail" he says and walks out. He comes back in going through the mail.He looks at one and gets mad."What is it?"I ask. He just storms out with it. "Hey! Wha—I look around for my coat—ugh" I forget it and run out."Jake! Jacob!" Billy yells but he doesn't listen and shifts and runs off. I see it on the floor and move to the side of billy and pick it up. It's Bella's wedding invitation. 'Did he get mad cause...he still loves her deep down?' I cry thinking it. I drop it on Billy's lap and run inside. I grab my stuff and put on my coat. I run outside "I'm sorry" billy says, I nod and run to hopes in the rain.

Jacobs POV
I don't know why I was mad. Maybe I was just in the moment. I need to cool off before I go back. I feel Lizzies pain and it hurts me. I'll be back and explain.

Hopes POV
Everyone will be here soon. I go outside and get the mail.I come back in and go through it.'got invited to Bella's wedding?Maybe it's Alice' I'm very confused. I set the food on the table and the doorbell rings. It's Leah "I'm going to do it" she says "do what?" I ask. "Imprint,look Theo in the eyes"she says"that's great"I say. Soon everyone arrives except Lizzie. We're all eating and Leah gives me a sign she's going to do it. And Lizzie bursts in crying and soaked. "What happened? Where's Jacob?" I ask getting up and hugging her."He um he's gone"she stutters"what?"I ask shocked."He checked his mail and he got invited to Bella's wedding and storms out, shifting and leaving"she says."I got the invitation too actually"I say"what do we do?"Theo asks"let's just let him cool down"I say and we sit down. "And what about Sam? Do we tell him?"Embry asks"n-no um he should be able to relax and not worry, he can worry when he gets back"I say."Um me and Sarah got invitations too"Seth says and Sarah nods. "Well Sarah, Bree looks like we're going dress shopping again soon" I say and they get excited."Paul do you want to come?" I ask"no,I can't handle that leech lover and herlover" he says. I notice Kim spacing out.

Kim's POV
"Kim, you alright?"Hope asks and everyone looks"uh yeah,I'm fine, just..thinking"I say glancing at Jared. "O.K?"Hope says unsure.'I really need to check later then I can stop worrying'. (Later that day) I got the pregnancy test.I go to the bathroom and take thetest. I wait for the 2 minutes. I look at the test. Negative. 'Oh thank god' "yess yess yess" I cheer in the bathroom. Jared gets home "so I took the test" I say "and?" He asks worried. "Negative" I smile. We cheer "but I do want kids some day" I say "absolutely" he says.

Sarah's POV
'August 13? That could be the perfect time for me to lose my virginity to Seth,I mean it's only a month but close enough to 2 months. Shit! The guys will know, ehh they can't do anything about it afterward'.