Chapter 64

Hopes POV
We see Emily looks 1 month pregnant. We all jump out of our seats "how does that happen?" Cheryl asks "what does this mean?" Theo asks. Everyone starts freaking out "hey!" I yell.Everyone stops and looks to me. "Either the baby is speeding it up or because she's a siphon/wolf shes just growing rapidly" I say and Emily gets scared "which means?" She asks."You look 1 month pregnant in 1 week, I think it means... you'll give birth in 8 weeks"I say."2–2 months"Emily freaks out.Sam puts his hands on her shoulders"does that mean she'll grow faster when she's born too?"Sam asks "I don't know" I say.

Janes POV
I'm so glad that when we got back Aro asked for Alecs hand or else he would have seen Josie and that I didn't kill her and let her go. "Where are you going Jane?" Caius asks as I'm leaving "to my room, I need to think" I say. I sit on my bed.

'Why didn't I kill her? Why did my heart tell me to know her? Why do I feel the urge to call her? Is she my mate? Is this how it feels to find your mate? I want to see her again but volterria can't know, they'll kill her

'Why didn't I kill her? Why did my heart tell me to know her? Why do I feel the urge to call her? Is she my mate? Is this how it feels to find your mate? I want to see her again but volterria can't know, they'll kill her. Maybe we can do secret meetings'. I grab my phone and use the number she gave me. "Hello" I hear her angelic voice "Josie?" I ask just to be sure. "Yes, who's this?" She asks "it's Jane" I say. I hear her walk away "hey Jane what's up?" She asks."I was wondering if we could meet but in secret,my... family...would take this the wrong way" I say " mine would too so that works, when?" She asks "does tomorrow work?" I ask. "Yes, we can meet where we met and go from there"she says"alright,see you then" I say "bye" "bye" we hang up. I smile and walk back out."What is it Jane?"Aro asks"nothing master"I say.

Josies POV
I smile and go back. "Who's Jane?" Jared asks "no one... hopefully just for now" I whisper the last part and blush. "Is she— I cut off Hope quickly "no" I say."Ok then" she says "you have to tell us about her"Lizzie says ready for the drama."Yeah no"I say"come on,what does she look like?""What's she like?""Is she single?" All girls start questioning. "Just change the topic please!" I yell frustrated and they all shut up. "Ok, Bree, Alice said you can go over and hang out today" Hope says.

Hopes POV
"What no"Paul protests"why?"I ask"I don't trust the cullens"he says.'Aww overprotective dad moment'. "I do,except Bella and we have to do something today"I say "so I'm basically being babysat?" Bree asks "yeah except I see see it as a chance for you to hang out with her like you wanted" I say. "Fine" both Bree and Paul say. "Great because she's already almost here and you guys can get your own breakfasts" I say and everyone gets disgusted except Bree who's happy. The doorbell rings and I answer to see Alice."Ready?"ask Bree.She nods and they leave."So what are we doing?" Paul asks "well I actually already purchased a house" I say and everyone's jaw drops. "Your moving in together?" Sarah asks "yeah and Bree will stay with us" I say, their jaws drop lower. "So everyone's pitching in, guys move things to the house and girls shop for new clothes for Bree" I say but everyone's frozen. "Now!" I snap my fingers and everyone scatters except Jake of course. I hand the girls a couple hundreds for shopping. They leave "where's the house?" Jake asks "a few minutes away" I say. The guys put things in the trunk and what fits was put in."I'll buy what doesn't fit"I say.We drive to the new house.