Chapter 47

Hopes POV
"What's going on?"I ask worried"more locals have gone missing"Sam says"we think it's vampires"Embry says.I sit down by Paul"what do we do?"I ask. "Nothing for now,we can't be sure and assume without proof" Sam says.

Sarah's POV
I sit down by Seth. He kisses my cheek and I blush. Everyone turns to us"what?"We both ask."I forgot, Seth can we talk?" Hope asks and they go outside. Everyone's still looking to me"ugh fine,last night we went on a date and we kissed"I say the last part low and blush.The guys growl and the girls"aww"."Was it your first kiss?"Kim asks excited.I start to worry how the guys will react."Yeah"I say nervous,the girls squeal except Leah cause that's not who she is.

Hopes POV
We go outside"so you kissed"I say as more of a statement.My arms crossed doesn't help his fear right now."Y-yeah"he says looking down"look I'm not going to do anything—he starts relaxing—but don't do anything she doesn't want,don't force things,you wait to do it for a while,your still young, don't hurt her,love her,be cautious,she's still jumpy and frightened"I say to him."Of course"he says and we walk back in.Everyone's glaring at Seth and I turn to Sarah.She's looking down embarrassed.'Oh god, she told the guys'I groan.Seth hides behind me."Guys relax,I've talked to him and he understands, no need to protect"I say.Seth goes and sit down,I do too.I see Leah looking more annoyed than usual."I'm spending the day with Bella so I'll see you guys tonight"Jake says leaving"ok,bye"all of us say."What's tonight?"I ask"our elders tell the legends of our tribe at a bonfire at jakes house"Jared says"do you,Sarah,Ethan and Ava want to come?"Emily asks "sure"I say."Luckily it's before your shift so you have time to enjoy it"Sam says.'Ohh is Jake going to bring Bella?'I groan and smack my head.Everyone notices and turns to me"what?"Cheryl asks."Jakes probably going to bring Bella"I say annoyed.I see the other girls get annoyed too"behave"Sam tells all of us."Emily,I think us girls should have a sleepover soon" I suggest"definitely"she says and the rest agree. (Bonfire) I decided to change and so did Sarah.

 (Bonfire) I decided to change and so did Sarah

(Hopes)

(Sarah's)I see Sarah snuggling to Seths side on the log

(Sarah's)
I see Sarah snuggling to Seths side on the log.I'm on Paul's lap and the other imprints are snuggling together too.We're all discussing with each other til it starts. We see Jakes car pull up and he walks over with Bella. I hide into Paul.

Sarah's POV
Jake pulls up with Bella and they're walking over. "Come on"Seth drags me over to them."Jake"Seth calls out as we jog up."Hey"Jake says"it's about time you got here,Paul's been hovering the grub but I saved you some burgers"he tells Jake.Me and Bella are glaring at each other."Good looking out bro,Bella this is Seth clearwater,Leahs brother"he says"hi"she says and they shake hands.I glare at her"newest member of the pack"Jake says.